The CIA Criminal Enterprise, Episode 1: 10 Years, 7 Countries, 16 Escape trips 5 Asylum Claims

The overview of my legally filed case in 4 countries and Internationally
The overview of my legally filed case in 4 countries and Internationally
I am a target to eliminate by the U.S. Government and a survivor of a legally litigated case internationally and currently active at the Federal Court of Canada, involving persecution, torture, terrorism, and transnational repression across seven countries—the United States, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Qatar, Egypt, Norway, and Canada—attributed to the U.S. government and its allied intelligence networks
These allegations fall under federal criminal statutes that impose mandatory investigative duties on the Department of Justice and the FBI — including 18 U.S.C. §§ 2340 (torture), 1038 (false information and terrorism-related claims), 1001 (false statements), and 371 (conspiracy).
Despite my repeated invitations to congress, and public pressure, the DOJ has neither disproven these allegations nor exercised its statutory authority to indict me if my claims were false.
Under U.S. law, this sustained absence of action — despite my repeated invitations, public pressure, and formal requests — is evidence that the DOJ and FBI cannot refute the substance of the accusations and have willfully chosen not to perform their mandated legal duties undermining the rule of law, the U.S. constitution and denies the institutional safety or constitutional protection in my case.
This YouTube channel is not monetized. No ads. No memberships. I am not a content creator. I don’t have the skills to produce polished videos. I am dividing my screen and speaking because I have no other way to make my case public.
I fear for my life.
What You Are About to Watch
This is not a conspiracy theory
This is a real, active, and fully documented international case — formally filed with the Government of Canada, the Norwegian Immigration Appeals Board, and the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights. The torture part of it is filed with the United Nations.
The FBI itself defines **transnational repression** as when a government reaches beyond its borders to intimidate, silence, coerce, harass, or harm its citizens abroad.
That is exactly what the United States has done to me.
Inside the US and outside the US. By the CIA. By the FBI. By my own American government 🔽
When I escaped the United States, after they tried to kill me in a staged accident. They did not stop. They blocked me from protection. They tortured me in Sweden. They broke my leg in Egypt. They blocked me from Employment. They Isolated me. They tried to force me back toward America They are still trying.
https://youtu.be/TA_8UBsTxD4
The Evidence
All my case files are available at: https://bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory
You will find:
- A summary of major incidents in the United States — an extraction operation by the CIA
- What happened in Sweden, the UK, Qatar, Egypt, Norway, and what is happening in Canada
- The full Basis of Claim filed in Canada
- 12 sections of main submissions
- A 136-page PRRA (Pre- Removal Risk Assessment) written submission
- **More than 40 supplemental submissions** (over 2,000 pages)
- A **60-page Consistency Report** proving 100% internal coherence — zero contradictions across 9 years and 7 countries
Every file is there. You can download it yourself. You do not need to be a lawyer — you only need to read and witness what happened when a man is targeted by the CIA to manufacture a hate crime, an operation that failed, and the target — me — is meant to be eliminated as a liability to the U.S. Government.
Why Canada?
Prime Minister Mark Carney said at Davos:
> *”A country that cannot feed itself, fuel itself, or defend itself has few options. When the rules no longer protect you, you must protect yourself.”*
The CIA aided by FBI extracted me from Egypt to manufacture a hate crime in America that failed, since then they tried to kill me in a staged accident, tried to kill me using sound waves, tortured me in shelters, and kept me unemployed for years , totally isolated me and exercised all psychological attacks to induce despair to kill myself. They blocked me from employment even in the Middle East. I cannot feed myself. I cannot fuel myself. I have no social connections. And no country has protected me including Canada, a country I avoided to escape to 5 times knowing it is the same CIA world I have escaped.
They are not sovereign over the United States. They all listened to Washington. They all submitted, obeyed, and treated the American government as the ultimate authority.
Since this is a covert and psych operation by the CIA, since I am at high risk of being harmed and even killed, my only remaining protection is **visibility**. That is why I am here.
My Case Was Rejected – Illegally
Canada issued me an **Exclusion Order** under US influence. It was illegal. I had no appeal at the immigration level. I had to go to the **Federal Court** (IMM-26059-25).
Before removal, Canada allows a **Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA)**. I submitted my evidence.
You can find:
- The main written submissions (136 pages)
- Supplemental submissions (40+ documents, each with a name: POLI, MULT, MACC, ARAB, GUNS, PAUL, WEAP, WAVE, DRUGS, STAGE, SULLY, REIN, REKA, RISON, PEEL, NADA, HEND, FAITH, KEYS, KATI, JUDY, HOOD, CIA, and more)
- Forensic AI analysis proving staged accidents
- Medical records of sonic torture
- Police reports
- Emails from the US, Egypt and Canada
- Character and economic evaluations
- Intelligence tactics analysis
This is not random misfortune. This is a coordinated extraction, persecution, torture and documented, transnational covert and psychological operation by the CIA aided by the FBI
Link to recorded voice call to the FBI reporting torture in Sweden
The Consistency Report – Why You Can Trust the Evidence
I cross-checked every claim against official records. Every submission. Every affidavit. Every date.
**The result: 100% internal coherence. Zero contradictions.**
That is not opinion. That is verification.
What Comes Next
Over the next 12 or 13 episodes, I will briefly - though stressed - present more than 2,000 pages of verified evidence showing a 10-year campaign of transnational repression by state-linked actors across seven countries:
**The United States. Sweden. The United Kingdom. Qatar. Egypt. Norway. Canada.**
This was Episode One — The Overview.
The evidence is public. The case is real. And I am fearing for my life.
J a c e
Comments
Post a Comment