The Same FBI, Episode 1: 6 Countries, 16 Escape trips, 5 Asylum Claims

A Transnational Repression Case by the U.S. Government: Overview
Litigated at the Federal Court of Canada. A survivor of a legal case of persecution, torture, terrorism and transnational repression — extremely serious accusations the U.S. Congress, Department of Justice, and FBI , despite public pressure, could not challenge as false or criminalize as mandated by law under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 (false statements), §§ 371 (conspiracy) , §§ 1038 (false information about serious crimes) , §§ 1519 (falsification of records) , §§ 1621 (perjury) , §§ 35 (false information about attempted murder).
« The Same FBI »
◀️ On the FBI Website and on YouTube, Roman discuss about FBI role of protecting dissidents in USA escaping authoritarian regimes in USA : Transnational Repression
▶️ The same FBI covering-up my transnational repression case where Americans came after me in 6 countries, (Turkiye as well), silent about America the most authoritarian regime that tortured me with sleep deprivation and sound waves inside and outside USA
Relying on the superior influence of the FBI and the CIA over foreign governments and the sophisticated psychological operations and endless finances of the CIA to keep their targets on constant fear of threats crisis modes degraded treatments and even physical torture and harm
The FBI did not arrest me (link) despite my serious accusations.
16. From Oslo to Toronto, Canada ←——————————- I am here
15. From Cairo to Oslo, Norway
14. From Istanbul to Cairo, Egypt
c. From Doha to Istanbul, Türkiye
13. From Türkiye to Doha, Qatar
b. From Liverpool to Türkiye
a. From London to Liverpool, The United Kingdom
12. From Stockholm to London, The United Kingdom
11. From London to Stockholm, Sweden
10. Frist Escape: From New York City to London, The United Kingdom
This YouTube channel is not monetized. No ads. No memberships. I am not a content creator. I don’t have the skills to produce polished videos. I am dividing my screen and speaking because I have no other way to make my case public.
I fear for my life.
What You Are About to Watch
This is not a Conspiracy Theory
This is a real, active, and fully documented international case — formally filed with the Government of Canada, the Norwegian Immigration Appeals Board, and the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights. The torture part of it is filed with the United Nations.
The FBI itself defines **transnational repression** as when a government reaches beyond its borders to intimidate, silence, coerce, harass, or harm its citizens abroad.
That is exactly what the United States has done to me.
Inside the US and outside the US. By the CIA. By the FBI. By my own American government 🔽
General Flynn here discuss about how the CIA , like islamophobia, invented “conspiracy theorist” term, to hide their crimes and convince the public who is cognitively dissonant from such a reality that you only succeed in your life because your government is busy destroying a live of someone else. Especially when there is no evidence, like torture with Sound Waves, administrative diffusion ( no single one committed the crime) so on ….
When I escaped the United States, after they tried to kill me in a staged accident. They did not stop. They blocked me from protection. They tortured me in Sweden. They broke my leg in Egypt after I filed my torture complaint with the United Nations to silence me. They blocked me from Employment. They Isolated me. They tried to force me back toward America They are still trying.
My government, my beloved country of America, made of humans like all other humans, is not only the world’s most authoritarian regime but also the most narcissistic, and in narcissistic mindsets and regimes same rules doesn’t apply. The FBI will refer to other foreign governments as authoritarian and apply the laws on them but same laws will not be accepted to be applied to my government, because they can not accept to lose the superior image of my beloved America.
As Gen Flynn said and Dr Ramani confirmed , in her video on YouTube explain this from a narcissistic mindset:
Gen Flynn:
Quote “The Good Vs Evil, so those that are evil will never admit and they will not say they're sorry , they are not gonna come in and go well, geez I really made a mistake”
Dr . Ramani:
Yes, the speaker states that narcissistic individuals cannot tolerate the idea that they are ordinary and that the rules apply to them (14:30 - 14:37). According to the video, this is because they need to center themselves and maintain their sense of superiority or specialness, as well as protect against their underlying vulnerability, shame, and insecurity (14:15 - 15:05).
Only the Arabs and Egyptians that Canada tortured, and that Sweden refused to protect, were rendered by the CIA to Egypt to be tortured. But the CIA will never confess that they gave the orders for the Egyptians to break my leg in a staged accident to silence me after I filed my torture complaints with the United Nations. A remote reprisal , my government power to silence is transnational.
Have I done anything wrong to those countries? No. I honored my ex-American wife and planned a life with her in Austin, Texas back in 2017— where Elon Musk settled his wives and kids. She could have made her first million dollars if she had followed me as promised, sold her house, and moved to Austin 4 years before Elon moved Tesla’s headquarters there, and 6–7 years before he moved his wives.
The Evidence
All my case files are available at: https://bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory
You will find:
- A summary of major incidents in the United States — an extraction operation by the CIA
- What happened in Sweden, the UK, Qatar, Egypt, Norway, and what is happening in Canada
- The full Basis of Claim filed in Canada
- 12 sections of main submissions
- A 136-page PRRA (Pre- Removal Risk Assessment) written submission
- **More than 40 supplemental submissions** (over 2,000 pages)
- A **60-page Consistency Report** proving 100% internal coherence — zero contradictions across 9 years and 7 countries
Every file is there. You can download it yourself. You do not need to be a lawyer — you only need to read and witness what happened when a man is targeted by the CIA to manufacture a hate crime, an operation that failed, and the target — me — is meant to be eliminated as a liability to the U.S. Government.
Why Canada?
Prime Minister Mark Carney said at Davos:
> *”A country that cannot feed itself, fuel itself, or defend itself has few options. When the rules no longer protect you, you must protect yourself.”*
The CIA aided by FBI extracted me from Egypt to manufacture a hate crime in America that failed, since then they tried to kill me in a staged accident, tried to kill me using sound waves, tortured me in shelters, and kept me unemployed for years , totally isolated me and exercised all psychological attacks to induce despair to kill myself. They blocked me from employment even in the Middle East. I cannot feed myself. I cannot fuel myself. I have no social connections. And no country has protected me including Canada, a country I avoided to escape to 5 times knowing it is the same CIA world I have escaped.
They are not sovereign over the United States. They all listened to Washington. They all submitted, obeyed, and treated the American government as the ultimate authority.
Since this is a covert and psych operation by the CIA, since I am at high risk of being harmed and even killed, my only remaining protection is **visibility**. That is why I am here.
My Case Was Rejected – Illegally
Canada issued me an **Exclusion Order** under US influence. It was illegal. I had no appeal at the immigration level. I had to go to the **Federal Court** (IMM-26059-25).
Before removal, Canada allows a **Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA)**. I submitted my evidence.
You can find:
- The main written submissions (136 pages)
- Supplemental submissions (40+ documents, each with a name: POLI, MULT, MACC, ARAB, GUNS, PAUL, WEAP, WAVE, DRUGS, STAGE, SULLY, REIN, REKA, RISON, PEEL, NADA, HEND, FAITH, KEYS, KATI, JUDY, HOOD, CIA, and more)
- Forensic AI analysis proving staged accidents
- Medical records of sonic torture
- Police reports
- Emails from the US, Egypt and Canada
- Character and economic evaluations
- Intelligence tactics analysis
This is not random misfortune. This is a coordinated extraction, persecution, torture and documented, transnational covert and psychological operation by the CIA aided by the FBI
Link to recorded voice call to the FBI reporting torture in Sweden
The Consistency Report – Why You Can Trust the Evidence
I cross-checked every claim against official records. Every submission. Every affidavit. Every date.
**The result: 100% internal coherence. Zero contradictions.**
That is not opinion. That is verification.
What Comes Next
Over the next episodes, I will briefly - though stressed - present domestic, and foreign country profiles and my experience of transnational repression outside the U.S.A by the U.S. Government.
**The United States. Sweden. The United Kingdom. Qatar. Egypt. Norway. Canada.**
This was Episode One — The Overview.
The evidence is public. The case is real. And I am fearing for my life.
This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a documented legal case the FBI did not arrest me for it.
Why The FBI Did Not Arrest ME ?
A currently active case at the Federal Court of Canada and Canadian IRCC. A case of persecution, torture, terrorism, and transnational repression by the US Government, by the CIA aided by the FBI. 10 years, 7 countries and 16 escape trips. A case filed in
J a c e
https://bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory
All Case Files in Canada on Google Drive


Comments
Post a Comment