The Same FBI, Episode 2: Sweden, the 1st Escape

 


A Transnational Repression Case by the U.S. Government: Location: Sweden


Litigated at the Federal Court of Canada. A survivor of a legal case of persecution, torture, terrorism and transnational repression — extremely serious accusations the U.S. Congress, Department of Justice, and FBI , despite public pressure, could not challenge as false or criminalize as mandated by law under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 (false statements), §§ 371 (conspiracy) , §§ 1038 (false information about serious crimes) , §§ 1519 (falsification of records) , §§ 1621 (perjury) , §§ 35 (false information about attempted murder).



Sweden was supposed to be a place of safety. Instead, it was a place of torture and higher risk on my life.

« The Same FBI »


◀️ On the FBI Website and on YouTube, Jennifer discuss about the FBI role of protecting dissidents in USA escaping authoritarian regimes in USA : Transnational Repression



▶️ The same FBI covering-up my transnational repression case where Americans came after me in 6 countries, Sweden, England, Qatar, Egypt, Norway and nwo active in Canada, (Turkiye as well), is silent about America the most authoritarian regime that tortured me with sleep deprivation and sound waves inside and outside USA, in Sweden.

  • Relying on the superior influence of the FBI and the CIA over foreign governments and the sophisticated psychological operations and endless finances of the CIA to keep their targets on constant fear of threats crisis modes degraded treatments and even physical torture and harm

  • The FBI did not arrest me (link) despite my serious accusations.

Download my Sweden Case submitted to the Canadian government from google drive (link) or from my case website (link)

Transnational Repression in Sweden: The Airport, The Sonic Attacks, and The Silent Observer

 

My first Escape

In April 2024, I escaped the United States. I had survived a staged car accident that fractured my sternum. I had survived years of economic sabotage, weaponized psychiatry, psychological torture, and Physical torture with sleep deprivation and sound waves, a coordinated persecution by the CIA and FBI. I left hoping to find protection in Sweden.

I was wrong.

Within minutes of arriving at Arlanda Airport, the same tactics I fled in the US were deployed against me in Sweden. The same operatives. The same scripts. The same violence. The only difference was the country.

Why Sweden Was First

It was shocking to me and difficult to realize a reality of government violence and protection laws , the dark side of the covert governments world most of the public are not aware of.

It was also extremely difficult to chose a country to escape to, realizing that Canada lives in the same world the CIA created, that I am still escaping from, I removed Canada from the list.

A student agent who met me in my last hotel I stayed in which its doors were made of wood to prevent sound waves torture using the same doors, he mentioned about Canada, Brazil and Germany, so I avoided all these countries.

Since my X father in law mocked a black man like a monkey and my case it is about a white supreme psychopaths I avoided going to the UK where gaslighting word and tactic was first invented.

As soon as I read about that Sweden is expelling a man who burned the Quran in the streets, I did not care about the rank of human rights protection of Sweden. A country that doesn’t tolerate hate crimes, and respect Muslims and Arabs. I thought this is it, Sweden will protect me, even though I am a convert, I did not put a visible cross tattoo, it was hidden, so I am by default identified as an Arab and mostly Muslim.


The First Sign: Hostility at the Airport

Upon arrival at Arlanda Airport, a police officer approached me and shouted, “Where are you from?” — as if I were a cognitively impaired child. Later, while exiting a police vehicle, I placed my passport on top of my bag. The same officer abruptly snatched it from my hand without explanation.

This was not a routine interaction. It was an act of intimidation and control.

AI analysis of this incident concluded:

“When a police officer aggressively repeats ‘Where are you from?’ — especially loudly and without care for your vulnerability — it can be a form of intimidation or identity-based manipulation. It’s often meant to provoke confusion, shame, or fear around your identity.”

I was not being processed as an asylum seeker. I was being prejudged and discredited upon arrival.


The Violence Continued

In Sweden, the sonic attacks that began in the US continued — and escalated.

Doors were slammed aggressively from all rooms around me, on the same floor and upper floors. I took my mattress and used it as a shield. I kept my window open because sound waves travel slower in cold temperatures. I wore earplugs and earmuffs while sleeping and awake.

I experienced shortness of breath — a near-death incident. My sternum, already fractured in the US staged accident, was re-fractured. I begged for an X-ray. The hospital refused.

As I wrote in an email to Swedish migration staff:

“Please, there is no need for more violence. I repeat there is no need for more violence. I begged for my passport to leave far earlier. You guys hold it back from me. My body is getting weaker and weaker and I am at risk of a cardiac arrest at any time.”

They held my passport. They delayed my LMA card. They obstructed my ability to leave.

This was not neglect. This was passive coercion.

Escalated Sonic Attacks in Sweden"

I escaped the shelter to a hotel where all the doors were made of wood, hoping no one would hammer my metal bed and cause my eardrums to rupture again. This time, in the camp in Stockholm, Sweden, the bed was attached to the wall. As they continued slamming the doors in the room next to mine, the wall shook and I woke up terrified and beaten on the third morning in that camp.

This torture continued in Sweden, and the morning attacks only stopped to take videos of me while I was relaxed, then resumed.

Hammering my bed fear was gone as I entered the room, but then the shaken wall was no different. 

The same FBI that warns from coming after others on U.S.A Soils, is silent about the same U.S.A who tortured me in Sweden with more aggressive sound waves. 


The Silent American in My Asylum Interview

My asylum interview in Sweden was compromised.

A silent woman sat beside the interviewer. She whispered instructions to the interviewer — dictating what to write and what to omit. Her presence was not explained. Her influence was not disclosed.

I could lean right and left to see what she was doing behind the high computer screens. Following up on what the interviewer was writing and whisper in her ears what to write and what not to write. But the interviewer looked at her, whispered with her, and returned from breaks more rude and short-tempered.

My asylum claim was not assessed impartially. It was intercepted.


The Harassment: Stalking, Gaslighting, and Religious Targeting

The harassment continued inside and outside the shelter.

An Arab man entered the dining room and shouted “Assalamu Alaikum” at me. I did not respond. He came closer and repeated it louder, directly at me.

I looked at him and said calmly: “I’m Christian. I know you’re stalking me. What do you want?”

He followed me to a McDonald’s and shouted again — this time pointing at me and identifying me by saying: “You, Christian!”

I stayed calm. I explained to him that many American and European names are originally Christian names from Egypt. Then I asked him to leave me alone.

This was not a random encounter. This was targeted religious harassment.


Documented Risk to Christian Converts

A March 2025 report by the European Centre for Law and Justice (ECLJ) confirms a pattern of attacks and harassment against Christian converts in European reception centers — particularly in Sweden.

The report highlights that ex-Muslim Christian converts are often denied asylum because their conversion is doubted. Between 2015 and 2018, 68% of Afghan converts to Christianity were denied asylum in Sweden.

My experience matches this pattern. I was stalked. I was harassed. I was doubted. And I was forced to withdraw my asylum claim — not because I wanted to leave, but because I feared for my life.


Precedents: Sweden Has Cooperated Before

My case is not isolated. Sweden has a documented history of cooperating with US and Egyptian intelligence.

  • The Aser and Nail Case — two Egyptian asylum seekers in Sweden were surveilled by Egyptian intelligence on Swedish soil. The Swedish security police (Sapo) confirmed that Egyptian intelligence was actively operating in Sweden to monitor and threaten dissidents.

  • The Agiza and Al-Zery Case — in 2001, Sweden seized two Egyptian asylum seekers and handed them over to the CIA for rendition to Egypt, where they were tortured.

Sweden has cooperated before. They cooperated with the US and Egypt against Egyptian nationals. They cooperated against me.

The Loss Of Sovereignty

General Flynn recently posted:

> *”Look at Europe. Those leaders were selected. Trump was elected. Three times. While European citizens watched their sovereignty handed over quietly to Davos and the UN, Americans refused to follow.”*

Flynn is describing the loss of national sovereignty to supranational institutions and unelected global elites. But what he describes at the macro level is exactly what happened to Sweden, the United Kingdom, Qatar, Norway, and Canada when it came to me.

Each of these countries has strong human rights records and independent legal systems. Each of them had the sovereign authority to protect me. Yet each of them quietly handed over their sovereignty to the United States. They did not protect me. They submitted to US intelligence influence. They allowed the CIA and FBI to operate on their soil against me. They allowed transnational repression to continue unchecked.

Just as European citizens watched their sovereignty handed over quietly, the Swedish government handed its sovereignty to America.

Sweden compromised my asylum interview with a silent American observer. The UK allowed US-accented officials to intercept me at the airport. Qatar banned me for 5 years after a US-sourced smear. Egypt broke my leg 2 days after I filed my torture case with the United Nations against my American government. Norway expelled me during an active appeal, violating non-refoulement. Canada issued an exclusion order without risk assessment, then weaponized its shelter system against me.

**The same loss of sovereignty Flynn describes in Europe is exactly what I experienced, country after country.** They were not sovereign. They were obedient. And their obedience almost costing my my life.


The CIA Lethal Weapon

The US Government relies on guilt, shame, and the rhetoric of "democracy" to hold other countries accountable like misbehaving children — when it is in control of the masters, teachers, and school managers of human rights.

An Iranian delegate asked an American delegate to be polite — in a country where our top porn star, Mia Khalifa, receive better respect in a public restaurant than the delegates in the UN assembly hall — and that is not irony, it is the system working exactly as designed: dignity for the powerful, theater for the rest.

The lack of accountability is the lethal weapon the CIA relies on to induce despair in their targets — to break them so completely that they kill themselves — because some governments bow in prayer toward America ten times a day instead of five, other countries serve communion to America not just on Sunday but every single morning and evening, and the United Nations offers a perpetual Holocaust of justice, a daily sacrifice of dignity on the altar of American power.


The Pattern is Clear

From the United States to Sweden to the United Kingdom to Qatar to Egypt to Norway to Canada — the pattern is identical.

The same tactics: sonic attacks, stalking, gaslighting, religious harassment, administrative obstruction, and compromised asylum procedures.

The same actors: US intelligence, Egyptian intelligence, and complicit local authorities.

The same goal: to deny me protection and force me back into the hands of my persecutors.

Sweden was not a safe haven. Sweden was another stage in the operation.


Conclusion

I withdrew my asylum claim in Sweden not because I preferred another country, but because I feared for my life. The violence continued. The harassment escalated. The interview was compromised. And my passport was withheld.

Sweden is not immune to transnational repression. My case proves it.

I include this documentation in my public record so that no one can claim I did not try. I tried Sweden. I tried the UK. I tried Qatar. I tried Norway. I tried Egypt.

They all failed me.

Now I am in Canada. The same pattern continues. But this time, I am documenting everything.


This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a documented pattern.


The evidence is public. The case is real. And I am fearing for my life.

J a c e

https://bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory

All Case Files in Canada on Google Drive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documenting a higher #risk in #Canada

The CIA Criminal Enterprise, Episode 10 B: Extraction, Believability, and the Manipulation of Reality