The Same FBI, Episode 3: The UK, the 2nd Escape


A Transnational Repression Case by the U.S. Government: The UK - Liverpool


Litigated at the Federal Court of Canada. A survivor of a legal case of persecution, torture, terrorism and transnational repression — extremely serious accusations the U.S. Congress, Department of Justice, and FBI , despite public pressure, could not challenge as false or criminalize as mandated by law under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 (false statements), §§ 371 (conspiracy) , §§ 1038 (false information about serious crimes) , §§ 1519 (falsification of records) , §§ 1621 (perjury) , §§ 35 (false information about attempted murder).

« The Same FBI »

◀️ On the FBI Website and on YouTube, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Holly Kelley of the FBI Dallas field office provides an important public safety message regarding transnational repression (0:00 - 0:12).



◀️ What is Transnational Repression?

Transnational repression is an illegal practice where a foreign government, or its agents, targets individuals living in the United States who have ties to that country. The goal is to monitor, silence, or punish those who speak out against or criticize a foreign government (0:13 - 0:45).

Key takeaways from the video:

  • Targets: This behavior often affects political dissidents, journalists, human rights activists, and members of minority communities (0:48 - 0:57).

  • Tactics: Perpetrators may use harassment, stalking, intimidation, or coercion. In severe cases, this can escalate to kidnapping, assault, or murder (0:15 - 0:26). They may also harass friends or family members, claim the target has outstanding legal issues in their home country, or hire private investigators in the U.S. to track victims (0:58 - 1:20).

  • Call to Action: The FBI emphasizes that many of these crimes go unreported. They urge anyone who believes they are a victim of these activities to come forward (1:23 - 1:40).

▶️ The same FBI covering-up my transnational repression case where Americans came after me in 6 countries, Sweden, England, Qatar, Egypt, Norway and now active in Canada, (Turkiye as well), is silent about America the most authoritarian regime that tortured me with sleep deprivation and sound waves inside and outside USA, in Sweden.

  • Relying on the superior influence of the FBI and the CIA over foreign governments and the sophisticated psychological operations and endless finances of the CIA to keep their targets on constant fear of threats crisis modes degraded treatments and even physical torture and harm

  • The FBI did not arrest me (link) despite my serious accusations.

Download my The UK Country Case file submitted to the Canadian government from google drive (link) or from my case website (link)

Transnational Repression in the UK: The Airport, The Office, and The Agents Who Followed

Leaving Sweden, knowing I could not seek asylum in another European country, was not the problem. I realized I was wrong to choose a small country that the U.S. could easily influence and infiltrate its asylum interview.

Despite the white supremacists behind my case, I thought I needed a sovereign country. My diplomatic effort to escape to London first — to tell the Americans, “Here, you can have the UK, take it from me” — would not work, even though I am qualified for the UK.

The United Kingdom was supposed to be a country of sovereignty and law. I was mistaken again. Instead, it was another stage in the operation.

Arrival

In May 2024, I arrived in the United Kingdom seeking protection. I landed in London first, and to avoid smearing me to the Heathrow airport staff, I turned off my phones took a train to Liverpool and find my way to the airport. I had already survived torture in the United States. I had already survived sonic attacks, stalking, and a compromised asylum interview in Sweden. I was desperate, exhausted, afraid and terrified, for the first time I thought to turn off all my devices to save my life.

The UK was supposed to be different. It was not.

The Airport: The First Warning

I arrived at Liverpool Airport late at night. The airport suddently got filled with people sleeping on the floors and edges of the terminal. There was no space to sit, no space to rest.

The only available spot was beside a man sitting alone on a floor edge. I sat down.

He immediately initiated a conversation. Without any prior complaint or disclosure from me, he sarcastically said: *”You and your story with the FBI.”*

I had not mentioned the FBI. I had not complained. He knew.

Then he made a mean-spirited remark about waiting for his Turkish girlfriend. I had previously described my Turkish girlfriend as the most meaningful relationship in my life. He knew that too.

He disappeared shortly after. I confirmed that no flights from Turkey were scheduled to arrive at that hour. His presence was not incidental. His words were not random.

My communications were being monitored. And the information was being shared across borders.

The Bus Driver: The Hat-Switching Tactic

The next day, I tried to take a bus to a motel. Buses were delayed. When the exact bus finally arrived, the driver opened the door but did not welcome me aboard. He was wearing a hat and sunglasses — at 5:30 PM in Liverpool, where sunglasses are not typical.

He told me he was only driving “half a mile.” He did not use the word “kilometer.” He was not British. He was American.

Later that day, I saw the same man inside the airport cafe — now dressed as a police officer, without the hat or sunglasses. He engaged me in conversation, asking if I was a pilot. I recognized him immediately.

This tactic — changing appearance, switching roles — is a signature of psychological operations. I had seen it before in the United States. I saw it again in Sweden. Now I saw it in the UK.

The hat-switching tactic is not a coincidence. It is a coordinated operation, I carefully observed it in North Carolina before.

The Immigration Office: A Scripted Performance

I attended the Liverpool immigration office to initiate my asylum claim. My appointment had been scheduled for 9:00 AM by phone, but the office officially opened at 10:00 AM. I arrived early at 8:20 AM and was unexpectedly allowed inside.

The irregularities began immediately.

I provided my New York State ID to a male officer. He snatched it from my hand abruptly — the same aggressive document seizure I experienced in Sweden, where my passport was confiscated without explanation.

While waiting, I observed a female officer asking applicants whether they required accommodation. She appeared to favour certain applicants (visual exclusion), including a woman wearing a full niqab, while not extending similar consideration to me.

Then the interview began. One began the interview and the other interrupted us. Two women — both speaking with American accents — conducted the interview. They told me I had “no chance to be protected in the UK.” They refused to allow me to make phone calls from inside the building. They demanded that I surrender my passport.

I refused. I had been tortured in Sweden. My passport had been confiscated there, and I could not leave until I begged for it back. I was not going to repeat that experience.

One of the women said she would “speak with a manager.” This phrase — “I will speak to the manager” — is a documented tactic used in U.S.-based psychological operations. It is designed to infantilize the target, to make you feel like a child asking for permission.

A security guard told me he had instructed the entrance officers not to allow me to leave with my passport. But I witnessed that no such instruction had actually been given. It was a lie. A performance.

The entire process was a staged psychological operation. An act of transnational repression by the U.S. Government.

The Forced Withdrawal

I was provided with a letter stating that I would need to be destitute before my asylum claim could proceed. I was told I could not leave the office unless I surrendered my passport.

I had £2,500 in savings. I had been stalked in the United States and Sweden. I had been tortured with sound waves. I had been denied medical care. I knew that if I surrendered my passport, I would be trapped.

I withdrew my asylum claim on the same day.

I did not withdraw because I lacked a well-founded fear. I withdrew because I was afraid for my life.

The Pattern is Clear

From Sweden to the UK, the pattern is identical:

  • - American-accented officials** intercepting asylum procedures

  • - Coercive demands** to surrender identification documents

  • - Gaslighting and false statements** to induce compliance

  • - Staged incidents** designed to create fear and confusion

  • - Impersonation and hat-switching** across multiple locations

The UK did not protect me. It participated in the operation.

I hold a professional accounting qualification from the UK (CIMA). I had a promising future there. But I withdrew because I feared torture with sound waves — a fear that was not abstract, but physical, confirmed by a noticeable change in my heart’s response under stress.

The UK was not a place of safety. It was another stage in the same play.

Conclusion

The United Kingdom is not immune to transnational repression. My case proves it.

The American-accented officials at the Liverpool immigration office were not British. The bus driver who used “mile” instead of “kilometer” was not British. The man at the airport who knew about my Turkish girlfriend and my FBI story was not a random traveler.

They were operatives. And they were following a script.

I withdrew my asylum claim not because I lacked a case, but because I feared for my life. The UK process was a performance designed to coerce, confuse, and discredit me. And I refused to participate.

This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a documented pattern.

THE FBI vs THE FBNI

The FBI defines transnational repression as:

“An illegal practice where a foreign government, or its agents, targets individuals living in the United States who have ties to that country. The goal is to monitor, silence, or punish those who speak out.”

They list the tactics: harassment, stalking, intimidation, coercion, kidnapping, assault, or murder.

They say it affects political dissidents, journalists, human rights activists, and members of minority communities.

Now let me show you what that definition looks like in real life.

  • Harassment? Sarah followed me across shelters. The Jordanian man was placed next to me. The Sudanese man coordinated my geography.

  • Stalking? I was followed on buses in the US, tracked in Sweden, intercepted at Liverpool Airport, and watched in Canadian shelters.

  • Harm? I lost 6 of my teeth, my sternum got fracture, my ears got ruptured and now my leg got broken I can no longer walk like before. I lost the woman I loved the most, I lost my career, I lost 10 years of my life because the CIA wanted to manufacture a hate crime from an Arab Egyptian.

  • Intimidation? Death threats, Threats of harassment charges, defamation charges, forced homelessness, forced unemployment, all I received verbally and tactfully.

  • Coercion? I was forced to withdraw asylum in Sweden, forced to withdraw in the UK, expelled from Norway, and given an exclusion order in Canada.

  • Assault? A staged car accident fractured my sternum. A staged motorcycle accident broke my knee. Sonic attacks ruptured my eardrum and damaged my eye.

  • Murder? They tried. God saved me.

The CIA Criminal Enterprise, Episode 3: Staged Assassination Attempts and Forensic Proof

The CIA Criminal Enterprise, Episode 3: Staged Assassination Attempts and Forensic Proof

A currently active case at the Federal Court of Canada and Canadian IRCC. A case of persecution, torture and transnational repression by the US Government, by the CIA aided by the FBI. 10 years, 7 countries and 16 escape trips. A case filed in Sweden

Holly says: “Many of these crimes go unreported. We urge anyone who believes they are a victim to come forward.”

I came forward. I reported torture from Sweden. They hung up.

The FBI defines transnational repression. The FBI participates in transnational repression. The FBI raises awareness about transnational repression. The FBI refuses to investigate transnational repression.

My case is not a theory. It is a documented reality, legally filed submissions to foreign governments by one man against a super power and many governments.

The FBI’s own words are the most powerful evidence against them. When it comes to America. The FBI will not protect you, we will help America k ill you, destroy you, dehumanize you, and eliminate you.

For What Wrong I have done to America? NOTHING !

As an American who pledged allegiance to the US flag, if my country had protected me, I could still reconcile. I was willing to save thousands of homeless Americans for free — at no cost to my financial advice, no cost to individuals, no cost to corporations — forever. Our Government has the money, they just can not see it, it is inside the same Federal Reserve building.

If the FBI had investigated my case, upheld the U.S. Constitution, and protected me, no American would ever be homeless again. They would own their own apartments. They would live superior to any nation in the world. Even better than Canadians.

But the FBI chose silence. The silent treatment that will never kill me but they will with their own hands, American hands against an American citizen.

I realized that the CIA has manufactured many hate crimes and put the lives of many Americans at risk, and they do not care. Americans live, Americans die, Americans are homeless, Americans are safe — they only care about torturing a man like me to downgrade Egypt, to downgrade an Arab, and keep America superior.


This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a documented legal case the FBI did not arrest me for it.

Why The FBI Did Not Arrest ME ?

Why The FBI Did Not Arrest ME ?

A currently active case at the Federal Court of Canada and Canadian IRCC. A case of persecution, torture, terrorism, and transnational repression by the US Government, by the CIA aided by the FBI. 10 years, 7 countries and 16 escape trips. A case filed in

The evidence is public. The case is real. And I am fearing for my life.

https://bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory

All Case Files in Canada on Google Drive


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documenting a higher #risk in #Canada

The CIA Criminal Enterprise, Episode 10 B: Extraction, Believability, and the Manipulation of Reality