The Same FBI, Episode 5: Egypt, the 4th Escape
Litigated at the Federal Court of Canada. A survivor of a legal case of persecution, torture, terrorism and transnational repression — extremely serious accusations the U.S. Congress, Department of Justice, and FBI , despite public pressure, could not challenge as false or criminalize as mandated by law under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 (false statements), §§ 371 (conspiracy) , §§ 1038 (false information about serious crimes) , §§ 1519 (falsification of records) , §§ 1621 (perjury) , §§ 35 (false information about attempted murder).
« The Same FBI »
◀️ On the FBI Website and on YouTube, X A.AG Matthew discuss about the DOJ role of protecting dissidents in USA escaping authoritarian regimes in USA : Transnational Repression
▶️ The same DOJ covering-up my transnational repression case where Americans came after me in 6 countries, Sweden, England, Qatar, Egypt, Norway and now active in Canada, (Turkiye as well), is silent about America the most authoritarian regime that tortured me with sleep deprivation and sound waves inside and outside USA, in Sweden.
Relying on the superior influence of the FBI and the CIA over foreign governments and the sophisticated psychological operations and endless finances of the CIA to keep their targets on constant fear of threats crisis modes degraded treatments and even physical torture and harm
The FBI did not arrest me (link) despite my serious accusations.
Download my Egypt Country Case file submitted to the Canadian government from google drive (link) or from my case website (link)
Egyptian State Persecution and Transnational Repression in Egypt: The Return, The Reprisal, and The Breaking
The same DOJ:
James Comey was indicted for posting one photo of seashells. I have not been.
He was charged under 18 U.S.C. § 871 for posting a photo of seashells. He faces up to 5 years in prison.
I have publicly accused the CIA of torture, attempted murder, ordering reprisal, accused the DOJ of complicity and FBI of cover-up. Under 18 U.S.C. § 1001, if my statements were false, I would face up to 5 years per count. Under 18 U.S.C. § 371, conspiracy to defraud the United States carries up to 5 years. Under 18 U.S.C. § 1038 and § 35, false information about serious crimes carries additional penalties.
If I were lying, I would be the easiest prosecution in FBI history. They indicted a man for seashells. They have not indicted me for 2,000 pages of documented evidence.
They did not indict me because they cannot. I am not lying. Their silence is not ignorance. It is a confession.
- For the record: I was stalked by a white man inside The Passports, Immigration and Nationality Administration in Cairo during my time inside to order a new Egyptian passport, the man did not speak Arabic, could not speak Arabic, did not understand my Arabic, but he started a conversation on how to complete a transaction and chose to ask me from other 5 people standing around me.
The Staged Accident: A Calculated Reprisal
August 13, 2024: I filed my final submission to the United Nations documenting torture by the U.S. Government.
August 17, 2024: A motorcycle struck me in a staged accident that fractured my right knee.
The timing was not coincidence. It was retaliation.
What happened immediately:
- Two police officers appeared from nowhere in a parked vehicle
- One officer said: “You and your fuckin moves”
- The other said: “We will sue you”
- They demanded I remove my pants to photograph my leg
- At the police station, they threatened: “We have witnesses against you—you threw yourself in front of the motorcycle”
- They told me people are killed inside prisons without accountability
The MRI confirmed: medial tibial plateau fracture, bone marrow edema. I still cannot walk like before.
This was a remote reprisal by the CIA, carried out through Egyptian authorities, to silence me after I filed my UN torture complaint.
Employment Sabotage: “You Failed to Egyptianize Yourself”
I secured a job at Moore Egypt—a prominent audit firm. My qualifications:
- 5+ years at PwC
- CIMA (UK) designation
- CPA audit exam score exceeding 90% (achieved by less than 1% of candidates)
- Introduced a specialized Excel technique that saved days of work across the audit chain
I was terminated within two weeks.
The reasons given:
- Partner 1: “Cultural differences”
- Partner 2: “The Arab Republic of Egypt” —used as a tool of criticism
- HR: “Failure to Egyptianize yourself”
These are not professional reasons. These are targeting reasons.
In the United States of America I am too Egyptian to work in America, and in Egypt I was told I am ‘“too American” to work in Egypt , the same systemic alienation tactic.
The language mirrored what I experienced in America: “This is the United States of America.” In Egypt: “This is the Arab Republic of Egypt.” Same tactic. Same purpose. Different country.
The transcript reversal was internalized by management:
I documented targeting internally. Management responded by accusing me of insulting the team, partners, and administrative staff—and terminated me for “unsuitability.”
The truth, Employment exclusion, a blueprint for government invisible violence of started in America continued in Egypt and now in Canada
The Smear Campaign and Psychological Tactics
The “Genius” Tactic
Multiple relatives and contacts engaged in a coordinated pattern of false praise:
- Younger brother: “You are a genius”
- Older brother (visiting from Qatar): “You are a genius”
- Cousin: “You are a genius”
- Instructor from Brooklyn: Repeated “you are genius”
- Qatar airport officers: Grabbed my certificates, waved them on my face as worthless, then threw them on the desk
This was designed to invalidate my experience, confuse me, and degrade my professional identity.
The Credential Stripping
- Kuwait: A hiring freeze was announced the day after flight accommodations were made
- Qatar: Security guards humiliated me and threw my certificates
- USA: An American friend took my certificates and never returned them
This is a coordinated campaign to erase my professional identity.
The Religious Persecution
Coercion to Renounce Christian Identity
- My sister, brothers, uncles, and aunts all demanded I change my name back to my Egyptian name on my certifications
- My younger brother escorted me to the service center to ensure I would not change my religion on my ID—warning me not to
The 9/11 Narrative
During a professional appointment, a staff member reviewing my passport remarked:
“You changed your name. Many have done so after 9/11.”
This was evidence of systemic profiling—framing me as a security risk, not a victim of persecution.
Social Smear
- A barber told me cryptically: “When they allow me to come” —refusing to say who “they” were
- An old friend asked: “Are you still Christian?” —indicating I had been smeared
- A contact asked sarcastically: “Is this a Christian name to sleep with kids?”
The Medical Gaslighting
Government Hospital: “It’s All in Your Mind”
- After the staged accident, I was told “nothing was broken” —only concussions
- I had to acquire crutches myself and pursue diagnostics alone
- Independent X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans confirmed the fracture
Poisoning Incident
- I was poisoned and taken to the same hospital
- Staff dismissed it as a “mental issue” —in Arabic, “Hala nafseya”
- An independent doctor confirmed poisoning; I was on medication for two weeks
This confirms intentional denial of harm, not medical error.
The Family Betrayal
My Brother
- Demanded I remove my cross tattoo to enter the house—I refused
- Mocked my legal status: “Why don’t you get back to America, HA”
My Sister
- Mocked my basic phone: “You think this phone will keep you safe?”
- Received 25,000 Egyptian pounds for help but refused to assist during recovery
The Name Pressure
- Family pressured me to change my name back to Ayman
- They claimed I was “safe in Egypt” while knowing I faced retaliation for conversion
The Panic and the Cancelled Escapes
- Albania (Aug 19): Cancelled—corruption, U.S. influence
- Germany (Aug 23): Cancelled—a protected Egyptian was attacked in Berlin
- Canada (Sep 5): Cancelled—strong U.S. influence over Canadian institutions
The Pattern is Clear
The moment I got baptized the CIA team responsible of my operation, celebrated the success of their operation, they now secured persecution from Egypt and other Islamic world. The Egyptians do not reason their minds whether my conversion was genuine or not, they are bling about the super America that a man like me, who abandoned twice when he was 3 decades younger, changed his faith for it.
From the United States to Sweden to the UK to Qatar to Egypt to Norway to Canada—the pattern is identical:
- The same tactics: staged accidents, sonic attacks, stalking, gaslighting, religious harassment, administrative obstruction, compromised asylum procedures, employment sabotage, and identity erasure
- The same actors: US intelligence, Egyptian intelligence, and complicit local authorities
- The same goal: to deny me protection, erase my identity, and force me back into the hands of my persecutors
Egypt was not a safe haven. Egypt was another stage in the operation.
- My leg was broken three days after I filed a UN complaint
There are no medical researches about knee brokenness from motorcycle accidents, because it doesn’t cause broken Knees. The UN is silent about it, IACHR is silent about it, all other human rights organizations are silent about it.
- I was terminated from my job within two weeks for “cultural differences”
- I was coerced to renounce my Christian identity
- I was subjected to medical gaslighting that denied physical harm
- I was isolated from my family through intimidation
- My professional credentials were stripped across jurisdictions
- My identity was systematically erased
The Pattern of Events
1. The CIA and FBI extracted me from Egypt to manufacture a hate crime in America
2. The operation failed—I survived
3. They tried to kill me in a staged accident in the U.S.
4. They tortured me with sleep deprivation and sound waves
5. I escaped to Sweden—the torture continued; asylum was compromised by a silent American observer
6. I escaped to the UK—American-accented officials intercepted my asylum; I was coerced to withdraw
7. I escaped to Qatar—I was banned for 5 years based on false, US-sourced accusations
8. I returned to Egypt—the targeting continued
9. Four days after my UN filing, my leg was broken in a staged accident—a reprisal to silence me
10. My employment was sabotaged—terminated within two weeks for “failure to Egyptianize yourself”
11. My family was turned against me—coerced to pressure me to renounce my Christian identity
12. I escaped to Norway—expelled during an active appeal, violating non-refoulement
13. I am now in Canada—the same pattern, a very strong pattern of transnational repression continues, I am staying inside and I do not go out to avoid another staged accident.
This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a documented legal case the FBI did not arrest me for it.
The evidence is public. The case is real. And I am fearing for my life.
J a c e


Comments
Post a Comment