The Same FBI, Episode 4: Qatar, the 3rd Escape
Litigated at the Federal Court of Canada [link]. A survivor of a legal case of persecution, torture, terrorism and transnational repression — extremely serious accusations [link] the U.S. Congress, Department of Justice, and FBI , despite public pressure, could not challenge as false or criminalize as mandated by law under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 (false statements), §§ 371 (conspiracy) , §§ 1038 (false information about serious crimes) , §§ 1519 (falsification of records) , §§ 1621 (perjury) , §§ 35 (false information about attempted murder).
A Transnational Repression Case by the U.S. Government: Qatar
« The Same FBI »
Qatar was supposed to be the ultimate solution. Instead, it was another stage in the operation.
▶️ The same FBI covering-up my transnational repression case where Americans came after me in 6 countries, Sweden, England, Qatar, Egypt, Norway and now active in Canada, (Turkiye as well), is silent about America the most authoritarian regime that tortured me with sleep deprivation and sound waves inside and outside USA, in Sweden.
Relying on the superior influence of the FBI and the CIA over foreign governments and the sophisticated psychological operations and endless finances of the CIA to keep their targets on constant fear of threats crisis modes degraded treatments and even physical torture and harm
The FBI did not arrest me (link) despite my serious accusations.
Download my Qatar Country Case file submitted to the Canadian government from google drive (link) or from my case website (link)
Transnational Repression in Qatar: The Airport, The Interrogation, and The 5-Year Ban
In May 2024, I arrived at Hamad International Airport in Doha, Qatar. I had already survived torture in the United States. I had already survived sonic attacks and a compromised asylum interview in Sweden. I had already been coerced into withdrawing my asylum claim in the UK.
I was desperate. I was exhausted. I was afraid.
I thought Qatar is the solution. Not Western-like country. Not even Türkiye. No Immigration routes. No Citizenship routes. No Qatari woman will marry other than Qatari man. It was not.
Within minutes of arriving, I was subjected to degrading treatment, interrogated about my Christian faith, mocked for my professional certifications, and banned from entering Qatar for five years.
The information used against me came from outside sources. Someone had smeared me before I arrived.
The Airport: From Warm Reception to Degraded Treatment
I arrived at Doha Airport and presented my U.S. passport, requesting asylum. Initially, I was received by an officer who treated me calmly and respectfully. He asked questions in a warm, Arabic style. I thought I might finally be safe.
Then another officer intervened.
He whispered in the first officer’s ear. The first officer’s demeanor changed instantly. He asked: “Are you Egyptian?”
When I said yes, he reacted as if it were a disaster. He repeated loudly: “He is Egyptian. He is Egyptian.”
I was handed over to a receiving area and taken to an investigation room. My belongings were emptied. I was fully searched. Officers shouted at me, forced me to stand while answering questions, and mocked my professional certifications by holding them up and ridiculing them before discarding them on a desk.
They denied that the photos of my staged car accident in the US were real. They said it was a photo taken from a garage a salvage yard. They told me I should have entered Qatar to look for work, not to seek protection.
I explained that I had been targeted in the United States, that I had survived an attempt on my life, and that I had been blocked from work for may years, stalked and harassed. My explanations were dismissed. I was accused of lying.
I was fingerprinted, insulted, and informed that I was banned from entering Qatar for five years.
The Interrogation: Questions About My Faith
I spent the night at the airport. The next morning, a man claiming to be a delegate from the Qatari Foreign Ministry approached me.
He asked about my employment history in the US. He asked if it was true that I had converted to Christianity in America. I did not deny it. He asked about drugs — specifically weed. I told him I do not smoke cigarettes, let alone anything else.
Someone had smeared me. Someone had told the Qatari authorities that I had converted to Christianity and that I was a drug user.
My bank accounts for the past seven years have no record of buying cigarettes. I am not a smoker. The accusations were false. But they were believed.
The delegate confirmed that I was banned from entering Qatar for five years. He told me to stay in touch through WhatsApp — but did not give me his number.
The American Flag on My Egyptian Passport
When I finally received my passports after being deported back to Turkiye, I noticed something strange: an American flag sticker had been placed on my Egyptian passport.
It was a signal. A message.
I was being marked as American. As a target. As someone who had crossed the line.
The Pattern is Clear
From the United States to Sweden to the UK to Qatar to Egypt to Norway to Canada — the pattern is identical.
The same tactics: degrading treatment, false accusations, administrative obstruction, and coordinated smear campaigns.
The same actors: US intelligence, Egyptian intelligence, and complicit local authorities.
The same goal: to deny me protection and force me back into the hands of my persecutors.
Qatar was not a safe haven. Qatar was another stage in the operation.
Why This Matters
I did not go to Qatar seeking a new life. I went to Qatar seeking survival. I was fully aware that Qatar does not offer a pathway to citizenship or permanent residence.
I include this documentation in my public record so that no one can claim I did not try. I tried Sweden. I tried the UK. I tried Qatar. I tried Egypt. I tried Norway.
They all failed me.
Now I am in Canada. The same pattern continues. But this time, I am documenting everything.
This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a documented legal case the FBI did not arrest me for it.
Why The FBI Did Not Arrest ME ?
A currently active case at the Federal Court of Canada and Canadian IRCC. A case of persecution, torture, terrorism, and transnational repression by the US Government, by the CIA aided by the FBI. 10 years, 7 countries and 16 escape trips. A case filed in
The evidence is public. The case is real. And I am fearing for my life.
J a c e
https://bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory
All Case Files in Canada on Google Drive



Comments
Post a Comment