The Same FBI, Episode 6: Canada, the 5th Escape
A Transnational Repression Case by the U.S. Government: Canada
Litigated at the Federal Court of Canada. A survivor of a legal case of persecution, torture, terrorism and transnational repression — extremely serious accusations the U.S. Congress, Department of Justice, and FBI , despite public pressure, could not challenge as false or criminalize as mandated by law under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 (false statements), §§ 371 (conspiracy) , §§ 1038 (false information about serious crimes) , §§ 1519 (falsification of records) , §§ 1621 (perjury) , §§ 35 (false information about attempted murder).
« The Same FBI »
◀️ On the FBI Website and on YouTube, Emily identified what is transnational repression, and discussed about the FBI role of protecting dissidents in USA escaping authoritarian regimes in USA : Transnational Repression
I am writing for the record and warning publicly: Canada is not a democracy. Canada is an authoritarian regime. The Canadian government is actively participating in dangerous acts of transnational repression alongside the American and Egyptian governments in Canada. The world is watching as the Canadian government is trying to neutralize a witness, trying to k i l l me as I am writing this article, dehumanizing me, harassing me, and enforcing degrading treatment on me.
▶️ The same FBI covering-up my transnational repression case where Americans came after me in 6 countries, Sweden, England, Qatar, Egypt, Norway and now active in Canada, (Turkiye as well), is silent about America the most authoritarian regime that tortured me with sleep deprivation and sound waves inside and outside USA, in Sweden.
Relying on the superior influence of the FBI and the CIA over foreign governments and the sophisticated psychological operations and endless finances of the CIA to keep their targets on constant fear of threats crisis modes degraded treatments and even physical torture and harm
The FBI did not arrest me (link) despite my serious accusations.
Download my Canada Country Case files submitted to the Canadian government (link) and proceedings of the Federal Court case in Canada, and the file submitted against Canada (link) to the Norwegian government (appealing my case after expulsion) and IACHR - Inter American Commission on Human Rights from google drive or from my case website (link)
Transnational Repression in Canada: The Airport, The Exclusion Order, and The Staged Shelters
The Pattern Arrives in Canada
I arrived in Canada seeking protection—the fifth country I turned to after Sweden, the UK, Qatar, and Norway. Within hours, the same pattern emerged.
At Toronto Pearson Airport:
An immigration officer completed my asylum interview, confirmed my name, brought me water three times, and was about to grant me protected status. Then a female officer intervened, whispered to him, and made me retake my fingerprints. The first officer’s demeanor changed from helpful to hostile. I was told “you are good to go”—with no accommodation, no protection, and a CBSA interview notice.
Two hours of respectful treatment. 2 hours of sovereign Canada. Then the smear began. and the rest was obedient Canada.
CBSA: Exclusion Order Under U.S. Influence
At the CBSA office on November 18, 2025:
- Officer Johal called me “by my middle name” from a distance—erasing my Christian identity
- Officer Lo coerced me to sign a document with incorrect information, threatened to end the interview, and issued an Exclusion Order under IRPA section 101(1)(c)
- A security guard escorted me out—before the interview even began—proving the outcome was predetermined
- The guard addressed a white man emerging from the secure area as “sir” three times in under a minute, contradicting Canada’s egalitarian values
This replicated the racial hierarchy I experienced in Statesboro, Georgia in 2016—white supremacy persecution continuing in Canada.
As mentioned on the FBI website, the goal of transnational repression is to force the target to return to their country of origin. U.S. influence is immense over others when it comes to foreign governments; they deny me protection and even harm me.
The Transcript Reversal: Ontario Works
What I documented:
- Discriminatory treatment in Peel Region
- Coercive tactics by caseworker Isha Savory
- Gaslighting, guilt-tripping, and arbitrary requirements
- A backdated hold letter on false premises (location mismatch)
What they did:
- Claimed documents I uploaded twice were “not on file”
- Repeated the $10,000 asset limit unnecessarily to remind me of my poverty
- Imposed new requirements not previously requested
- Shifted tone from hostile to cooperative only after I revealed the call was recorded
Then came the transcript reversal:
I documented targeting internally. Management responded by accusing me of insulting the team, partners, and administrative staff—and terminated my file for “unsuitability.”
Same tactic used in Egypt. Same tactic used in America. Different country.
The Shelters: A Theatre of Psychological Warfare
At COSTI Peel Reception Centre, I documented systematic psychological manipulation:
Identity Erasure
- Called “by my middle name” by counselor Khatera, staff, managers, taxi drivers, and an immigration officer
- This is the same tactic used in U.S. shelters—denying my Christian identity
The Anger Traps
- A resident attacked me in the elevator and pushed my crutch—shelter manager Shadi appeared immediately after, positioned to receive a complaint
- Another resident cursed at me and pushed my tea cup—a manager appeared with a disappointed face, as if I was the problem
- Both times I refused to complain. I recognized the trap: any complaint would be weaponized against me.
The Staged Meeting
- After a hijab-wearing receptionist took photos of empty cups (not me eating at a dining table, which was rule-compliant), I was suddenly told I had a “Peel Region meeting” I never registered for
- An Arab man pulled my hand to force me into the meeting
- A recorder was placed in my face
- They wanted me to complain—knowing I am a Christian convert from Islam—to label me “Islamophobic” or “troublemaker”
The Eviction Threat
- A manager sat me down privately, and confirm I will be evicted next day after spending 2 months waiting for his response on what should I do next, since my case will take longer than usual. The meeting was recorded and the recording was shared as part of my public record on youtube, odysee and rumble channels: JaceRealStory.
At current shelter :
(link) PsyOPs , degraded treatments, harassments and provocative anger-traps continued.
‼️🚨What is happening in my current shelter in Toronto, Canada ‼️🚨 June 5, 2026
AI: When a person is stigmatized and silenced, the risk of further harm increases
The Identity Confusion Operation
- An Egyptian national with my original name “Ayman” was placed in the same shelter
- When I transferred, he followed to the same shelter
- Staff repeatedly confused us, saying I “look exactly like Ayman”
- He later told me: “Like you, I also have a broken part now”
- This is a manufactured identity-confusion campaign—creating a “good example/bad example” contrast to sabotage my credibility
False Consensus Effect
- Staff told me: “All other residents experienced the same thing” and “He is the only one who complained”
- This is a framing device—not evidence—designed to make me appear irrational and deviant
The Escalation Ladder
1. Stigma trap—”He is the problem”
2. Normalization of abuse—Staff and residents see me treated badly and accept it
3. Increased degraded treatment—More threats, more discrimination
4. Desensitization—Witnesses stop noticing
5. Permission structure—If everyone treats me badly, no one will intervene when it gets worse
6. Physical harm or death—The final stage
They are not testing my patience. They are testing how much abuse witnesses will tolerate before they stop caring.
The Federal Court Registry: Administrative Obstruction
The Toronto Federal Court Registry engaged in a pattern of administrative hostility:
- December 23, 2025: Application Record filed
- December 28: Returned—”No memorandum of fact and law provided” (false—it was included)
- December 29: Returned again—same false reason
- January 6, 2026: Returned with four new objections, all demonstrably false:
- “Missing tribunal decision”—Exhibit D contained it
- “Exhibits misplaced”—They followed affidavits per Rule 309
- “Memorandum exceeds 30 pages”—It was exactly 30 pages
- “Missing proof of service”—It was included on page 129
- January 22: Registry confirmed: “Your application record will be filed”
- February 12: Retroactive rejection of the January 6 filing—after it had been accepted
- The $50 filing fee was not refunded despite the Registry stating it did not require a fee
This is administrative hostility without a face—rejecting, delaying, and obstructing without accountability.
The HRTO Inaction
I filed a Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario application on December 8, 2025, against Cathrina Hakim for discriminatory treatment.
This is not administrative delay. This is active institutional complicity in the ongoing persecution—the same pattern that occurred in the United States when I reported transnational repression to human rights organizations.
Medical Neglect
- Seven months in Canada—I could not get an X-ray for my broken knee
- A referral was denied
- An appointment was made but the referral source was not disclosed
- An X-ray was completed but shelter staff blocked me from meeting the doctor
This is the same medical gaslighting I experienced in Egypt—”It’s all in your mind”—and Sweden, where I was denied an X-ray for my fractured sternum.
The Legal Foundation
I document these incidents because:
- UNCAT requires states to prevent cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment
- UNHRC General Comment No. 20 recognizes documentation as critical for establishing patterns
- IACHR requires victims to document violations
- UNHCR Guidelines require credible documentation of past persecution
This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented pattern of transnational repression.
The Pattern is Clear
From the United States to Sweden to the UK to Qatar to Egypt to Norway to Canada—the pattern is identical:
- Same tactics: a desperate, deliberate neutralization tactics of a living witness: Identity erasure, anger traps, staged provocations, selective enforcement, medical gaslighting, administrative obstruction, transcript reversal
- Same actors: CIA, FBI, and complicit local authorities
- Foreign actors: Americans and Egyptians in shelters
- Same goal: Neutralization, soft deportation, and dehumanization
Canada was not a safe haven. I already reported it as one of the countries that is not safe after experiencing a strong pattern of transnational repression. Canada is another stage in the operation.
This is not a conspiracy theory. This is a documented legal case the FBI did not arrest me for it.
Why The FBI Did Not Arrest ME ?
A currently active case at the Federal Court of Canada and Canadian IRCC. A case of persecution, torture, terrorism, and transnational repression by the US Government, by the CIA aided by the FBI. 10 years, 7 countries and 16 escape trips. A case filed in
My case is an outstanding and unprecedented transnational repression and violent crimes by the CIA aided by the FBI. They want me dead for nothing wrong I did to America, only abusing their power. My tweet to the FBI Director after creating my public record of transnational repression in Canada:
My tweet to the FBI Director link
The evidence is public. The case is real. And I am fearing for my life.
J a c e
https://bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory
All Case Files in Canada on Google Drive





Comments
Post a Comment