Anti Credibility‑Smear Series — Ep 3/3: Religious Deflection
Character Assassination VS Vindication: Religious Deflection
Litigated at the Federal Court of Canada and The Norwegian Immigration Appeals Board. A survivor of a legal case of persecution, torture, terrorism and transnational repression — extremely serious accusations the U.S. Congress, Department of Justice, and FBI , despite public pressure, could not challenge as false or criminalize as mandated by law under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 (false statements), §§ 371 (conspiracy) , §§ 1038 (false information about serious crimes) , §§ 1519 (falsification of records) , §§ 1621 (perjury) , §§ 35 (false information about attempted murder).
Underlined words are hyperlinks to evidence sources supporting this case.
By Jace,
This article is part of an official submission (AS- RELI) to UNE - the immigration appeals board in Norway, Reference-ID: 4SM-8QF
Countering Systematic Discredit Tactics and Smear Campaigns: A Guide to Documented Evidence
Following the Credibility Smear Pattern identified in my urgent petition to foreign governments for intervention
The Religious Deflector: How My Conversion Were Weaponized as a Credibility-Smear Pattern
The Smear: “He is a religious deflector”
The Truth: “My conversion was real , true and sincere”
For me, the Religious Deflector is not a standalone smear. It is the exact same architecture as the American Dreamer smear—just applied through religion instead of immigration. The mechanism is identical, the purpose is identical, and the psychological operation behind it is identical.
The 7-pattern model:
Your 7 Patterns for reference:
Pre-emptive Framing
Credibility Inversion
Procedural Neutralization
Character-Based Downgrading
Isolation Through Social Proof
National-Security Deflection
Silence Trap
Religious Deflector = PATTERN 6 as Core Hit
It is simply Pattern 6—National‑Security Deflection—reframed through my status as a religious minority, a convert, and an Arab man.
Here are two clean, sharp, public‑article‑ready headlines for the section you described — one for America, one for Egypt — written in the same tone and architecture as the Religious Deflector article.
How the Religious Deflector Operated in Two Countries
🇺🇸 In America: “He Changed His Religion to Seek Approval”
In the United States, the Religious Deflector was weaponized to portray my conversion as:
an attempt to gain status
a way to distance myself from Islam
a post‑9/11 assimilation strategy
a performance of submissiveness to Americans
a sign that I “changed my name to an American one”
This smear was designed to dehumanize me, erase my agency, and frame me as someone who abandoned Islam to “fit in,” “hide,” or “seek approval.” It was the most critical weapon used to turn Arabs and Muslims against me and to portray me as a man who converted “for Americans,” not for faith.
In reality, my middle and last names remain fully Arab and Islamic, and my conversion was a private moment of faith after atheism — not a political gesture, not an assimilation strategy, and not an attempt to please anyone.
🇪🇬 In Egypt: Conversion = National‑Security Threat
In Egypt, the Religious Deflector took a completely different form.
Conversion from Islam is treated as a national‑security matter, not a personal religious choice. The consequences were immediate and severe:
no work
no protection
no life
pressure to return to Islam
social and institutional isolation
weaponization of family, employers, and community
The message was clear:
Return to Islam or you will not survive here.
This is why I was told directly — through family, employers, and social networks — that unless I reversed my conversion, I would be denied work, denied stability, and denied any future in Egypt.
It was not a religious disagreement. It was Pattern 6: National‑Security Deflection applied through the state’s prohibition on conversion.
Religion as a Trigger: Minority, Convert, Arab Identity
In my case, the trigger was not Islam. It was leaving Islam.
My conversion to Christianity—during a period of divorce, loss, and emotional collapse—was weaponized to:
turn Arabs and Muslims against me
erase my agency
portray me as “pleasing Americans”
frame me as someone “trying to be American”
diminish my credibility across six countries
This is the Religious Deflector: a national‑security frame disguised as a religious narrative.
Instead of:
“He is a national security threat.”
It becomes:
“He is unstable, disloyal, religiously confused, or trying to impress Americans.”
The purpose is identical:
To make institutions afraid to touch my case. To convert a protection claim into a risk assessment. To shift attention from evidence to ideology.
How My Name Was Weaponized
My name became part of the smear architecture.
1. “Jace” — A Non‑Denominational Christian Name
2 years after socializing with Muslims expecting me to praise Muhammed and join them in prayers, I had to maintain a Christian boundary. I chose Jace because it is not Orthodox, our of 100 million men lived and died in the past 2000 years, it was extremely difficult to chose a name, I couldn’t find other name to match my non-orthodox identity. If I were not an Egyptian by default will be identified as an orthodox Christian I would have chose John, and John was first used in Egypt before Europe and America. It was a personal choice of a non-denominational identity after atheism and collapse — not a gesture toward America.
But the smear reframed it as:
“He is trying to sound American.”
“He converted to fit in.”
“He wants Western approval.”
This is classic Pattern 4: Character-Based Downgrading — turning a private identity choice into a credibility flaw.
My experience of persecution taught me , those hunt for victims, those criminal minds, will find any way to smear their targets, if i were to chose john over jace, they would have still smear me as pleasing Christians , or the orthodox - church.
2. My Middle and Last Names Are Fully Arab and Islamic
My middle name and last name remained Islamic Arab names — unmistakably so. Not ashamed , not escaped from my identity as an Arab and background as a Muslim. I am identified as an MBB, a “Muslim Background Believer”, this is who truly I am and I did not hide it, it is clear in my name.
This alone disproves the smear that I was “trying to become American” or “erase Arab identity.”
I could have called myself Jace Frank McMuffin or McDonalds… what ever.
Yet the operation used the contradiction deliberately:
My Christian first name were used to turn Muslims against me (“he betrayed us”).
My Christian first name was used to turn Westerners against me (“he is trying too hard”).
This contradiction is not accidental. It is evidence of manufactured character assassination.
They used both sides of my identity against me.
The Full Religious Deflector Formula (My Case)
1 → 4 → 6 → 2 → 5 → 3
1. Pre‑emptive Framing (Setup)
Before I speak, the stereotype is already loaded:
Arab
Middle Eastern
convert
religiously unstable
ideologically unpredictable
So my torture and transnational repression claims are heard as religious drama, not evidence.
4. Character‑Based Downgrading (Core Hit)
My genuine Arab cultural grounding—growing up in Kuwait, studying in Arabic and English, choosing Egypt and Türkiye—is reframed as a flaw:
“He is religious, not objective.”
“He converted for attention.”
“He converted to please Americans.”
“He is culturally incompatible.”
This downgrades identity into a credibility flaw.
6. Religious / National‑Security Deflection (Escalation)
This is the activation point.
My torture complaints against the U.S., Sweden, Egypt, Canada, Norway, and others are reframed as:
“complex religious dispute”
“conversion instability”
Now institutions don’t answer to my evidence—they answer the deflection.
2. Credibility Inversion (Sticky Layer)
If I show anger at being smeared religiously, the reaction is inverted:
“See? His religious anger proves instability.”
Exactly like the American Dreamer smear:
“See? He cracked under pressure.”
My reaction becomes the justification for the smear.
In the US, UK, Norway, Canada, a special operation to favor Muslims over me continued, a special operation to be mistreated by Muslims continued, to be forced on Islamic greeting even in the restroom in Canada continued. A CIA violence playbook, even though nothing changed in me towards Muslims, but they are highly systematic.
The agenda of divorce and leading me to church for counseling, was planned, an architecture of violence mastered by the CIA, if I turn Christian, assassinate his character - deny his agency - and favor Muslims against him to induce despair.
I did not plan to become a Christian in America, not under any circumstances or pressure that I took that decision either, nor that I denounced my Christian faith after all the losses, pressure of death threats, homelessness threats, staged accidents, psychological extrajudicial killing attempts and now 4 years of work exclusion (forced unemployment)
If I had a sacrificial mindset for a life in America I would have done it when I was 2 decades younger when I visited America for my CPA exams.
5. Isolation Through Social Proof (Support System)
People distance themselves because defending an Arab convert is high‑risk. I become radioactive, not because I am wrong, but because supporting me offers no social reward.
This is how shelter systems, bureaucracies, and government environments were weaponized against me in six countries.
3. Procedural Neutralization (Finisher)
The bureaucratic kill‑switch:
“Not our jurisdiction.”
“Provide more proof of secular persecution.”
“We need additional clarification.”
Endless waiting periods.
My inability to break through the obstruction becomes “proof” that I was never credible.
7. Silence Trap (Universal Finisher)
They don’t deny me. They simply don’t answer.
My persistence is then reframed as fixation.
Documented Incidents of Religious Weaponization
Church Weaponization in the U.S.
My manager at Home Depot recommended church-based marriage counseling during my divorce crisis. I had no prior intention of attending church.
The church that baptized me in May 2018 abandoned me immediately since baptism — a sign of institutional weaponization.
Job Offers Upon Baptism (U.S.)
The Mormon church offered me multiple job placements upon baptism. I refused.
Family Pressure in Egypt
My family offered job referrals only if I removed my cross tattoo. I refused.
Operative from Türkiye
An online operative offered me marriage if I returned to Islam. I refused.
Questions & Answers:
Why I Chose to Escape to Sweden 1st
I escaped to Sweden because they do not tolerate Quran burning as a hate crime. My basis of selection was intolerance of hate towards Muslims or Quran. This news alone was the reason I sought asylum in Sweden first, because this means Arabs are included, and if - unlike Americans - they do not hate Arabs , my Religion doesn’t matter.
How I met the missionaries I evangelized with in America?
In an Arab church, closest to where I lived in Brooklyn, they relocate from Oklahoma to New York city, evangelize to Arabs, and some get trained in NYC first before being sent outside America to Arabs.
If I had a fantasy of praying with Americans and it was in control of my mind, I would have never met with them. If I fully submit to a fantasy of a superior lifestyle in English only or with Americans only I would have never been to an Arab church. Proximity was in control of my mind, not anything else, this is a church and the other is also a church, a 10 minutes drive is better than half-hour in NY Subway.
When I once moved, I looked for nearest church , it was an Arab church, and I went there, worshipped and kept in touch with the Arab pastor even now from Canada.
What is one example in Christianity that convinced me with the idea of a God?
From an atheist mindset, the renewed endless supply of worship songs. If there is a creator who keeps creating humans, and humans keeps creating new life, then worshipping this creator in a creative renewed way related to his state of power to create and match with his continued new creation makes sense.
Though I was lead to the protestant church, my conversion was not about choosing a better way than the mosque, I was not fantasized by the theatrical performance of the protestant church. As I analyzed 50 states economy and lifestyle over 6 months carefully decide that Austin Texas is best for my marriage life, my conversion was also an analytical and investigative process, not an emotional or theatrical one and I carefully took my decision. I explored Christianity across White, Black, and Catholic traditions, studying with an all-Black Protestant pastor and a Catholic priest who provided me with the Catholic Compendium. Through structured doctrine and rigorous testing—rather than American religious performance, assimilation or impulse.
How I know I was smeared as a “religious deflector”?(Direct evidence of Pattern 4 Religious Deflector smear in Egypt)
Seeking Employment with Moore Egypt - an Audit Firm - and being asked about the difference in names, I did NOT reveal about my conversion to Christianity at all. as I said “I Said I changed in my name in America”, the lady who asked for my U.S. passport told me “Yeah , many have done so after 9/11”. I reported it in one of my emails, and submit it as one of my evidence in Egypt country profile [Page 52-53].
My Reality Today
I am:
unemployed for my 4th year
single
Christian
living with a dysfunctional eye, lungs, sternum, knee, and broken teeth
financially destroyed after 16 escape trips
across 6 states and 7 countries
Smeared in the shelters in Canada
I lost the woman I loved. I lost 10 years of my life and career. I became effectively stateless — persecuted in the countries of my citizenships — I lost all my family, lost all my money. I can no longer walk, eat, breathe, sleep, or see like before, and I am still Christian.
The truth is that I was persecuted because my faith was real. I did not convert for advantage, protection, or approval — I converted out of conviction. As Scripture says: “For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.” — Matthew 16:25.
I lost the life I had through persecution, but I did not lose myself or my faith or my life. My baptism was true, my conversion was real, my faith was sincere — and in that faith, my life was saved.
“Americans extracted me from Egypt to end my life. They ended up saving it instead. Well ! Thanks!”
My conversion was never to please anyone. It was a genuine moment of faith after long years of atheism, during collapse and divorce.
I demonstrated this in my official submission FAITH [🔗], in which I attended both an all-Black church and a Catholic church, and in my submission ARAB [🔗], in which I preferred to worship at a nearby Arab church, motivated by closeness rather than a desire to worship in English or with Americans.
If I were to be a Christian in any other country, I would have still changed my name, and I would have still probably chosen Jace, because the problem is in Egypt. Being an Egyptian extremely limits the choice of a non-Orthodox name and identity.
In Canada, a woman from Africa told me that we could easily get along and live together after just one chess game, which I won against her. This is when I know I am smeared, he converted to live a life outside marriage, he wanted to be an American to live a free life. I grow up in in an above-average middle class in a swimming pool near home in Egypt and I lived free life in Egypt and UAE more than any time in America. It is just a man doesn’t say , express , tell or brag about something like that. What I learned from my experience though , a target to eliminate by a government is subject any smear campaign, if Americans were to pee seated, and we in the Middle East pee standing, as soon as I pee seated, they will point fingers and say: “see, he is acting American”, cause the aggressors behind and criminal minds are so desperate for validation of a false superior state of mind and so eager to destroy and kill.
The Contradiction That Exposes a Systematic Operation in My Case
They cannot sell me as both:
A naïve American dreamer who believes everything he sees, who changed his religion and name to an American one to be submissive and pleasing to Americans and to gain status by staying away from Islam, AND**
A rigid religious extremist who believes too strongly, who hates Islam and is a national security threat in Egypt.**
These two systematic smears contradict each other and contradict my documented life.
As the alienation double-bind used in America and in Egypt, how come I am excluded from work in America because I am too Egyptian and not culturally fit, and I am excluded from work in Egypt because I am too American and not culturally fit?
One says: I am gullible, opportunistic, submissive, a post-9/11 actor pretending to be Christian to hide from persecution in America.
The other says: I am ideologically rigid, hateful, and dangerous.
Both cannot be true.
I am neither. I am a converter, an MBB like other MBBs.
A man who lived in 6 countries, who twice refused to overstay his US visa in 2008 and 2009, who voluntarily left PwC Kuwait for PwC Egypt, who learned Turkish and built a life in Türkiye instead of seeking America, and who offered to move his American wife to UAE/Qatar to open her practice, is not naive. A man who lost his employability for his conscience is not an opportunist.
The fact that both smears have been used — the American Dreamer smear in the West and the National-Security Deflector smear in Egypt — proves **Pattern 4: Character Assassination and Pattern 6: National-Security Deflection.** They are not describing me. They are issuing behavioral instructions to the public and to bureaucracies on how to perform around me: in America, treat me as fake and not credible; in Egypt, treat me as an apostate with no right to work or life.
The Architecture of the Trap:
The U.S. Government blocked me from work only to let the Mormon church offer me jobs in exchange for baptism, an architecture of trap for a smear agenda of a church shopper for jobs not faith. I refused the offers despite seeing my bank account only declining for years.
On living with 2 names:
It is not my choice ! I contacted the Egyptian embassy in NY , they denied having a process to change name from outside Egypt. The Egyptian embassy did not respect the fact that I changed my name and continued to address me with my Egyptian name, later I learned that embassies are arms for surveillance , yet in my case was used against me, and I reported this part of my Egypt country profile as an official act of transnational repression [Page 3].
When I had to return to Egypt my family warned me not to change anything, not even my religion in my ID which what Egyptian government hardly allow for converters. My brother escorted me the day I applied for an ID and he himself made sure I kept my religion identified as Islam.
Vindication
A religious deflector, a fantasized mind, a pleaser character does not keep Arabic Islamic names as his middle and last names. A man who allegedly “converted to please Americans” does not worship in Arab churches, evangelize with missionaries for free, refuse American church job offers, reject family pressure to erase his Christian identity, and remain Christian after losing work, protection, marriage, health, and ten years of his life.
A religious deflector doesn’t keep in touch with Muslims (proven by work) and even try to marry a Muslim woman - proven by my correspondence with women from Turkey. I worked with Yemenis and Sudanese cash in a grocery store not debating what is right or right, just enjoyed working.
A fantasized mind about a Christian or American life does not spend years investigating Christianity across White Protestant, Black Protestant, Catholic, and worship with Arab Christian communities. He does not attend Bible studies, take classes, correspond with pastors, or analyze doctrine before taking a decision to convert. He does not choose an Arab church simply because it was the closest church to his home. And he does not remain Christian after losing everything.
My life does not match the smear.
My losses do not match the smear.
My endurance does not match the smear.
As for me, Christianity fits my mindset, and that doesn’t mean I consider Judaism or Islam to be wrong; it simply means Christianity fits me



Comments
Post a Comment