إلى: السيد اللواء/ حسن رشاد رئيس جهاز المخابرات العامة المصرية

 






إلى: السيد اللواء/ حسن رشاد رئيس جهاز المخابرات العامة المصرية من مواطن مصري

التاريخ: 11 أغسطس/آب 2026

الموضوع: طلب رسمي بوقف استهداف مواطن مصري والكف عن التعاون مع الحكومات الأجنبية

أولاً: المقدمة

أخاطبكم مباشرةً بصفتكم رئيس جهاز المخابرات العامة المصرية، السيد اللواء رشاد. أنا مواطن مصري وُلد في الكويت لوالدين مصريين، ومتحول مسيحي بروتستانتي من الإسلام

أكتب إليكم لأطلب رسمياً تدخلكم في الاستهداف المنهجي لحياتي من قِبل المخابرات المصرية، بالتنسيق مع الحكومة الأمريكية وقوى أجنبية أخرى.

ثانياً: أدلة تورط المخابرات المصرية

لقد وثّقتُ الأفعال الاضطهادية التالية التي تورطت فيها المخابرات المصرية:

Thanks for reading! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.

  1. منعي من العمل في مصر و تشويه سمعتي

  2. حادث دراجة نارية مدبَّر (17 أغسطس/آب 2025): بعد أيام من تقديمي شكوى تعذيب إلى الأمم المتحدة (WHRC/18891)، صدمتني دراجة نارية عمداً في مصر، مما أدى إلى كسر ساقي الرئيسية، وقد كان الحادث مدبراً. وقد شاركت أختي، وهي مخبرة عاطلة عن العمل، في التخطيط للهجوم. أنكرت المستشفيات الحكومية المصرية وجود الكسر، بينما أكد رأي طبّي ثانٍ وجود كسور متعددة.

  3. استخدام العائلة كمخبرين: عُيّنت أختي مخبرة، وتم تجنيد إخوتي وغيرهم من أفراد العائلة ضدي، حيث ضغطوا عليّ لإنهاء حياتي وطالبوني بإزالة وشم الصليب مقابل الحصول على وظيفة، وهو ما رفضته.

  4. التنسيق مع الحكومات الأجنبية: تعاونت المخابرات المصرية مع الاستخبارات الأمريكية والكندية لتقتفي أثري وتضايقني وتتخلص مني عبر سبع دول، وهي: الولايات المتحدة، السويد، المملكة المتحدة، قطر، النرويج، وكندا.

ثالثاً: طلبي

أطلب منكم رسمياً بصفتكم، السيد اللواء رشاد، رئيس جهاز المخابرات العامة المصرية، ما يلي:

  1. إصدار أمر فوري بوقف جميع عمليات المخابرات المصرية التي تستهدفني، سواء داخل مصر أو خارجها.

  2. الكف الفوري عن أي تعاون مع الحكومات الأجنبية — بما في ذلك الولايات المتحدة وكندا وأي دولة أخرى — في مساعيها لاستتهدافي أو إلحاق الأזى بي أو التخلص مني.

  3. التحقيق في تورط عناصر المخابرات المصرية في حادث الدراجة النارية المدبّر الذي أسفر عن عاهة مستديمة في ساقي.

  4. تقديم تأكيد كتابي بأن المخابرات المصرية ستكف عن جميع الأعمال العدائية ضدي ولن تساعد الحكومات الأجنبية في حملتها الموجهة ضدي.

  5. الاعتراف بحقوقي كمواطن مصري: الحق في الحياة، والحق في الكرامة، والحق في التحرر من التعذيب والاضطهاد.

رابعاً: إعلاني

أنا لستُ تهديداً لمصر، ولستُ معارضاً سياسياً، ولستُ جاسوساً. أنا مواطن مصري استهدفته حكومته بالتعاون مع قوى أجنبية.

لم أرتكب ما يستوجب ذلك، ولم أرتكب أي جريمة قط، ولم أتآمر أبداً ضد مصر. لقد سعيت فقط من أجل النجاة وتوثيق الحقيقة.

إذا استمرت المخابرات المصرية في استهدافي، أو واصلت مساعدتها للحكومات الأجنبية في استهدافي، فإنني أحملكم شخصياً المسؤولية يا سيادة اللواء رشاد، كما أحمل جهاز المخابرات العامة المصرية والدولة المصرية المسؤولية الكاملة.

خامساً: الأدلة

إن ملف قضيتي الكامل متاح للعامة، ويتضمن أكثر من ألفي صفحة من الوثائق: السجلات الطبية، والتحليلات الجنائية، والإفادات المشفوعة بالقسم، وتقارير الشرطة، والمراسلات الحكومية الرسمية.

  • موقع القضية:

  • 🔗 https://bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory

  • رسالة مصورة موجهة إلى السفير المصري:

لقد أبلغت رسمياً السفارة المصرية في كندا، ووزارة الخارجية المصرية، والأمم المتحدة بشأن قضيتي.

سادساً: الخاتمة

السيد اللواء رشاد، أنا أطلب من سيادتكم اتخاذ إجراء فوري، غير أن تصرفكم أو صمتكم سيصبحان جزءاً من السجل العام.

مع خالص الاحترام،

أيمن 

In English

Formal Request to Major General Hassan Rashad — Head of Egyptian General Intelligence

Formal Request to Cease Targeting of an Egyptian Citizen and to Halt Cooperation with Foreign Governments

To: Major General Hassan Rashad

Head of the Egyptian General Intelligence Service

From: Jace Baz (Ayman Omar)

Egyptian Citizen

U.S. Citizen (Naturalized)

Date: August 11, 2026

Subject: Formal Request to Cease Targeting of an Egyptian Citizen and to Halt Cooperation with Foreign Governments

---

I. Introduction

I am writing to you directly, Major General Rashad, as the head of the Egyptian General Intelligence Service. I am an Egyptian citizen, born in Kuwait to Egyptian parents. I am a Protestant Christian convert from Islam. I am also a naturalized U.S. citizen.

I am writing to formally request your intervention in a matter that has persisted for ten years: the systematic targeting of my life by Egyptian intelligence, in coordination with the United States government and other foreign powers.

---

II. The Evidence of Egyptian Intelligence Involvement

I have documented the following acts of persecution involving Egyptian intelligence:

1. Extraction from Egypt: I was brought to the United States through a marriage operation. Egyptian intelligence facilitated my extraction to a foreign country where I would be vulnerable.

2. Staged Motorcycle Accident (August 17, 2025): Days after I filed a torture complaint with the United Nations (WHRC/18891), a motorcycle deliberately struck me in Egypt, breaking my dominant leg. The accident was staged. My own sister, an unemployed informant, participated in planning the attack. Egyptian government hospitals denied the fracture; a second opinion confirmed multiple fractures.

3. Use of Family as Informants: My sister was hired as an informant. My brothers and other family members were turned against me. They pressured me to commit suicide. They demanded I remove my cross tattoo in exchange for a job — I refused.

4. Coordination with Foreign Governments: Egyptian intelligence has cooperated with U.S. and Canadian intelligence to track, harass, and eliminate me across seven countries — the United States, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Qatar, Norway, and Canada.

5. Medical Gaslighting: Egyptian government hospitals denied my injuries. They falsified records. They refused to document the staged accident.

---

III. My Request

I am formally requesting that you, Major General Rashad, as the head of the Egyptian General Intelligence Service:

1. Immediately order the cessation of all Egyptian intelligence operations targeting me, whether inside Egypt or abroad.

2. Immediately halt all cooperation with foreign governments — including the United States, Canada, and any other state — in their efforts to target, harm, or eliminate me.

3. Investigate the involvement of Egyptian intelligence personnel in the staged motorcycle accident that caused permanent disability in my leg.

4. Provide written confirmation that Egyptian intelligence will cease all hostile actions against me and will not assist foreign governments in their campaign against me.

5. Acknowledge my rights as an Egyptian citizen — the right to life, the right to dignity, and the right to be free from torture and persecution.

---

IV. My Statement

I am not a threat to Egypt. I am not a political opponent. I am not a spy. I am an Egyptian citizen who has been targeted by my own government in coordination with foreign powers.

I have done nothing to deserve this. I have committed no crime. I have never conspired against Egypt. I have only sought to survive — and to document the truth.

If Egyptian intelligence continues to target me, or continues to assist foreign governments in targeting me, I hold you, Major General Rashad, personally responsible. I hold the Egyptian General Intelligence Service responsible. I hold the State of Egypt responsible.

---

V. The Evidence

My full case file is public. It includes 2,000+ pages of documentation — medical records, forensic analyses, sworn affidavits, police reports, and official government correspondence.

Case Website: bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory

Video Address to the Egyptian Ambassador:

https://jacerealstory.substack.com/p/my-message-to-khaled-azmi-the-current

I have formally notified the Egyptian Ambassador to Canada, the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the United Nations of my case. This is not a secret. This is a public record.

---

VI. Conclusion

Major General Rashad, I am asking you to take action immediately.

Your action or silence will become part of the public record.

---

Respectfully,

Ayman Omar

Egypt Country Files

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1frqJZsF4nYQAeTtglAZwp2WQkp-ErJo6?usp=drive_link

Case Website: bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory

Telegram: t.me/jacerealstory

❗This is A Live-Man’s Switch ! Subscribe for free to keep me alive and receive updates on my case.

Leave a comment

Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documenting a higher #risk in #Canada

The CIA Criminal Enterprise, Episode 10 B: Extraction, Believability, and the Manipulation of Reality