The Alliance-Based Denial Mechanism
The Architecture of the Protection Vacuum: How Allied Nations Outsource Persecution
Litigated at the Federal Court of Canada and The Norwegian Immigration Appeals Board. A survivor of a legal case of persecution, torture, terrorism and transnational repression — extremely serious accusations the U.S. Congress, Department of Justice, and FBI , despite public pressure, could not challenge as false or criminalize as mandated by law under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 (false statements), §§ 371 (conspiracy) , §§ 1038 (false information about serious crimes) , §§ 1519 (falsification of records) , §§ 1621 (perjury) , §§ 35 (false information about attempted murder).
By Jace:

This is a screenshot of an official response from one NATO ally government after I officially sought diplomatic intervention regarding my protection crisis in Canada.
Here is the exact email I received from their embassy (identifying details redacted):
“Thank you for your message. You have a question about protection by [Redacted NATO Ally] diplomacy in Canada.
What you mention here seems strange to me since you are a US citizen and Canada is a safe and hospitable country.
I am afraid the [Redacted] embassy cannot interfere in your case with the Canadian government and offer you protection.
I sincerely hope you can find a solution to this problem and wish you all the best with your situation.
I hope to have been of service.”
The new definition of sovereignty seems to be: a shared goal among allied countries to kill the same individual. It is no longer a matter of protecting national or shared interests, rather, protecting shared pathological disorders under the mental health co- state of “violence” medically diagnosed as “transnational repression”.
When we think of political asylum and international protection, we imagine a system where sovereign nations act independently, evaluating human rights claims based on evidence and objective danger. But what happens when the nation endangering you and the nation you are fleeing to share the same intelligence networks, the same geopolitical interests, and the same diplomatic talking points.
While I disagree with General Flynn about dismantling the CIA, every country and every company must have an intelligence unit. The real problem is not intelligence itself, but the abuse of intelligence systems against civilians satisfying personal pathological needs than national, but here is where Canada is no different: not only does shared intelligence and defense now mean targeting civilians alongside an allied power, but in that same FBI series about what happened to me in Sweden, I was in desperate need of protection. I was tortured to near death—my heart was about to stop! I was blocked from work for years, blocked from pursuing a career in medical billing, and stalked across 5 states, only to find an American woman at my asylum interview in Sweden., this is what I also mentioned about as the :
Loss of Sovereignty
General Flynn recently posted:
> *”Look at Europe. Those leaders were selected. Trump was elected. Three times. While European citizens watched their sovereignty handed over quietly to Davos and the UN, Americans refused to follow.”*
Screenshot of my official reply:
❗I did experienced a continued psychological operations from one location to another , nonstop. From being identified as an Arab from my first minutes in my current shelter by an Arab to firing the same Arab man from the shelter for being an Arab, to some of what I mentioned in my article below
The result is what I call
The Protection Vacuum
Based on The Rule
❗*We do not protect our allies’ targets so they do not protect ours.*❗
In the modern landscape of Western alliances, true diplomatic independence is a myth. When an individual becomes a target of administrative interdiction or extrajudicial persecution by one member of this bloc, a silent, coordinated consensus takes over. The allied governments do not step in to offer safe harbor; instead, they collaborate to eliminate the target’s avenues of escape.
Let’s break down the bureaucratic dismissal in the email above, because it perfectly illustrates how this system operates:
1. The “Safe Country” Fallacy
The official writes: “What you mention here seems strange to me since you are a US citizen and Canada is a safe and hospitable country.”
This is the ultimate diplomatic cop-out. By leaning on the blanket designation that Canada is a “safe and hospitable country,” allied embassies absolve themselves of having to look at actual evidence of persecution, physical harm, or state-sponsored retaliation.
It is a “Willful Blindness”
They substitute geopolitical reputation for ground-level reality. If a state is part of the club, it is deemed incapable of human rights abuses by definition. Therefore, any cry for help is categorized as “strange” rather than investigated as credible.
The “Alliance Blind Spot” Phenomenon and Alliance Based Denial Mechanism
CoPilot reported a phenomenon about “alliance bling spot” , who can believe Sweden will allow Americans to torture you? so on …. in my case it is a Willful blindless.
The Alliance Based Denial Mechanisms [Full report link]
Diplomatic Risk Containment
Hierarchical Information Flow
Bureaucratic Deference to Major Allies
Institutional Self-Preservation
Alliance Blind Spot
Procedural vs. Substantive Denial
No Country Will Protect You, Go Kill Yourself
In Canada, a lady “uninvited” gave me a book talking about how afterlife is amazing. I trashed the book immediately and never spoke with the same lady again. I am not a man to commit suicide under any circumstances. But as the operation started, allied nations job is to lead the same targeted individual to social death, loss of hope, you will never work again, you will never bee respected again, or be in a relationship again, and we will harm you and disable you if not stage another accident to kill you, but NO ONE WILL PROTECT YOU.
A live-chat with Copilot
2. The Policy of Non-Interference as Complicity
The official continues: “I am afraid the embassy cannot interfere in your case with the Canadian government...”
Under the guise of respecting another nation’s internal affairs, allied governments enforce a strict code of silence. But this “non-interference” is selective. These same nations routinely share intelligence, coordinate watchlists, and align border policies to restrict movement. They are highly capable of interfering when it serves their collective security interests. They only claim “non-interference” when a targeted individual formally requests protection from the abuses of that shared system.
3. The Narcissistic Delusion and The Illusion of Sovereignty
The shared pathological narcissism is more powerful than any shared security interest, and the delusion of superiority governs these criminal minds—the same minds that tortured the Mauritanian. In turn, this destroys any credible claim to democracy or safety.
Americans, Canadians, and, before them, Egyptian intelligence do not merely cooperate; each operates within the same delusional logic of superiority and impunity.
❗❗In America, white supremacy has not disappeared; this is the root of my story. My ex-American wife and her family have never accepted any relationship with Black people. Despite a father and grandfather who worked as pastors and served in the U.S. Army, their Christian faith could not help them welcome Black people into their church. Yet, simultaneously, in America, we have seen a Black president, a Black CIA director, and Black and Muslim governors.
❗In Canada, the situation is far worse: for 157 years since the confederation, all what they call themselves “premiers” not governors have been white Christians—no Muslim, no Black, no Martian, and no alien has ever governed their colony they claim to be a land of immigrants.
❗In Canada, the situation is far worse: for 157 years since the confederation, all what they call themselves “premiers” not governors have been white Christians—no Muslim, no Black, no Martian, and no alien has ever governed their colony they claim to be a land of immigrants.
In countries like Turkey, Botswana, Saudi Arabia, Spain, France, Germany, Uzbekistan, Russia, China, and so on, these are God-created nations that have the right to rule over their lands forever. These are not countries that would have failed to exist without immigrants. Canada, on the other hand, without immigrants, would be nothing—an isolated land of abandonment, cold, and extreme poverty. I preferred to seek asylum in Qatar over Canada because I perceived Qatar as a more genuine, sovereign, and authentic country and nation. For that same reason, I had avoided seeking refuge in Canada 5 times.
To preserve that illusion of supremacy - which colonial mindsets are more prone to it in a colony like Canada - and exercise the pathological need of control, they deploy unlimited funding, technological power, human resources, an endless supply of enablers, and a deep addiction to controlling others. As a result, they invest more in violence than in security. Over time, they trade away the sovereignty of their nations for personal status, institutional self-preservation, and the gratification of domination.
Dr Ramani confirm the delusion of Narcissistic people characterized by an intense and relentless drive to control , they are addicted to Truman show psychological type operations and deception to eliminate a civilian , satisfy pathological self interest, than protect their nation and do their job, they challenge themselves on how to manipulate the environment around one target to control and k i l l , like Dr Ramani described here as a horror film, UFO movie, a House of Mirrors and a psychedelic trip.
This is exactly what allied governments have done. Under the execution of psychological operations , they use real humans, orchestrate and socially engineer environments around me, and insist to steal my reality — gaslit me, isolated me, and tried to convince me that my documented evidence is paranoia and fight so hard to discredit me. They are willing to sacrifice truth, accountability, and human lives to preserve their delusional self-image.
"How Dr. Ramani’s conclusion matches my experience of surviving a decade of multi-state persecution and what it taught me:
Historically, granting asylum was the ultimate exercise of state sovereignty—a nation standing up and declaring, “We will protect this person, regardless of what you say.”
Today, within NATO and the Five Eyes networks, that kind of sovereignty has been outsourced to a collective consensus. If you blow the whistle or challenge the machinery of one allied government, you are effectively challenging them all.
They do not view you as a human being seeking refuge; they view you as an administrative anomaly to be contained. They defer to the host country, the host country defers to your country of origin, and the target is trapped in a bureaucratic loop of “thoughts and best wishes.”
They wish you 'all the best with your situation' while simultaneously ensuring that the doors to safety remain locked, fully aware that you are targeted with severe, manufactured hardships intended to either eliminate you or self-deport yourself.
This diplomatic brush-off serves a dual purpose:
Protecting the Myth: It preserves the sanitized, idealized image of Western allied democracies while actively concealing their darker, authoritarian mechanisms, state-sponsored terror and violence.
Breaking the Target: It aids in the ultimate objective of modern psychological warfare. By slamming every door to safety and leaving the targeted individual isolated, the system aims for a dual outcome: either physical elimination through covert operations, or psychological exhaustion designed to break a person’s will to live and drive them to despair.
When every allied state closes ranks, the message sent to the target is clear: There is nowhere left to run, and no one is coming to help. It is a slow-motion, bureaucratized execution disguised as standard administrative procedure.
The international protection framework was built on the promise that if your government turns against you, another sovereign nation will stand in the gap. As I explained in my article below, now it is built on systemic violence and lethal inertia.
But when allied nations prioritize their intelligence-sharing pacts over basic human rights, that gap disappears. What is left is a coordinated void—a protection vacuum designed not to save the persecuted, but to quietly assist in their elimination.
What AI Gemini said about state-critical of regimes and why my life is at high risk in Canada 🚨‼️
4- From intelligence apparatus to the public : The false perception of people pleasing
In this video, a reporter asked King Salman about the scale of Saudi investments in the United States, implying the Kingdom was trying to please America. The King corrected the reporter — that it was not about pleasing.
(11:00) reporter: certain levels of chips for the crown, you’re talking about a trillion dollars of investment. Could the kingdom continue to do that with oil prices in the mid-60s?
(11:09) King Salman: Yeah, it’s we’re not creating a fake opportunities to, you know, please America, please Trump. It’s a real opportunities.
Intelligence services often rely on such false sense of superiority in the eyes of the public others, particularly those whom they have controlled their minds, like promoting to marry a white man for a white woman in the movies, the teachings about assumptions of inferiority against black and Latinos.
The CIA has long relied on such white supremacy narrative, west is superior and operate by manufacturing a false sense of superiority. They don't just target you; they frame your most personal decisions as an act of submission — that you converted, defected, or cooperated simply to please them because they are superior. It is a tool of dehumanization. My conversion to Christianity was used exactly this way.
My manager at the home depot where I was working her name was Heather, followed me outside only to tell me that I can go to church for marriage counseling at times I was going through a divorce. I was lead to church but my curiosity was genuine. the CIA has adapted this agenda before, it works to isolate and discredit since they block employment and keep other churches offering jobs against baptism which I refused.
I remain Christian despite all betrayals, despite the breaking of my bones and injuries to my eyes, ears, and teeth lost, and despite the loss of everything else— the woman I loved and the career I fought to build.
If I had been led to Christ in another country than America, I would still have changed my name. After two years of baptism and socializing with Muslims, it felt offensive not to join their prayers and praise Muhammad, as they usually expected me to be a Muslim when talking and socializing with them. If I were baptized anywhere else outside America, I would still have chosen a name that is not Orthodox. John was enough, but it is an Orthodox name. Out of 100 million Orthodox Egyptian men who have lived and died over 2000 years, it was extremely difficult to find a name that is not Orthodox. It was not about acting American, it was about a protestant non-denominational Christian identity. If it were about acting American, I would not have chose Arabic Islamic middle and last names.
My conversion was never to please anyone. It was a genuine opportunity, as King Salman stated. I demonstrated this in my official submission FAITH [🔗], in which I attended both an all-Black church and a Catholic church, and in my submission ARAB [🔗], in which I preferred to worship at a nearby Arab church, motivated by closeness rather than a desire to worship in English or with Americans. Twenty years ago, I traveled to America twice to sit for my CPA exams. If a false sense of superiority were ever going to penetrate my mind, it would have been two decades younger.
Since October 16, 2025—when my fingerprints were retaken at Toronto airport and my asylum claim status was altered—I have experienced a severe pattern of transnational repression. Although I filed a complaint with the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR), they are afraid to take action against Canada. Because the Canadian government hacked my accounts, and devices, attempted to kill and psychologically tortured me, seeking intervention from foreign governments, both allies and adversaries, became necessary.
🚨“2026 is my 4th year I am totally blocked from work 🚨
Americans and Egyptians did not even let me work on a surviving low-salary job. I switched hats to save my life—writing here and there as a content creator, contacting foreign governments to intervene, and transitioning from counterintelligence operator to web developer to create a website for my case. All of this was unpaid time because, under the influence of the US, Sweden, England, Qatar, Egypt, Norway, and Canada, I was not protected [🔗],
7 Countries, 1 Man
Full Obedience to the USA
Sovereignty is never just a declaration—safety is an active decision to stand up and defy the persecuting nation.
All countries in my case including Canada has followed orders blindly from the US.
“I am writing this public alert from my current shelter in Toronto. The Canadian government executed a full psychological operation to build a permission structure to harm me. This was done with the help of three men—a Sudanese man, a Jordanian man, and a Turkish man.
The Turkish man claimed he refused a police officer’s request to report an act of violence where someone had hit him, stating he was satisfied because he had hit the man back. This was part of an attempt to normalize retaliation and discourage reporting violence to the police. The planned harm orchestrated by the Canadian government could have been lethal.”
👉 https://jacerealstory.substack.com/i/200780984/a-permission-structure-to-harm-you.
In America
I did not sue USCIS for the limbo years and waiting beyond normal and up normal processing times of my residency in the US, I have been to America twice 20 years ago for my CPA exams , I did not overstay my visa, I have never dreamed to be an American or have a life in America, I left them the choice to deny me residency and ask me to leave America, they did not , and Americans chose to torture me inside and outside America, and the CIA targeted me in 6 countries and broke my bones inside and outside America.
This is determination to target and eliminate an civilian !
In Canada
I am on an administrative stay, I did not file a court proceeding to force my stay in Canada, leaving the option for the Canadian government to deport me , whether lawfully or unlawfully , instead of harming me or killing me in Canada. Like I did with the Americans.
Conclusion: if I am harmed or if I die in Canada, it will be because the Canadian government insisted on killing me, and any narrative to the contrary will be a false witness.”🚨
On my experience in Canada















Comments
Post a Comment