My Message to Khaled Azmi, The Current Egyptian Ambassador to Canada
A Second Call to End Targeting Me by the Egyptian Government
Litigated at the Federal Court of Canada and The Norwegian Immigration Appeals Board. A survivor of a legal case of persecution, torture, terrorism and transnational repression — extremely serious accusations the U.S. Congress, Department of Justice, and FBI , despite public pressure, could not challenge as false or criminalize as mandated by law under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 (false statements), §§ 371 (conspiracy) , §§ 1038 (false information about serious crimes) , §§ 1519 (falsification of records) , §§ 1621 (perjury) , §§ 35 (false information about attempted murder).
Former Egypt's ambassador to Israel, now to Canada, at the President's Residence in Jerusalem on March 26, 2020. (Mark Neyman/GPO)
Translated to English - The official part [Sent by Email to Egyptian Embassy in Canada]
Mr. Khaled Azmi
Ambassador of Egypt to Canada
I wish to clarify that I am an Egyptian citizen currently residing in Canada under administrative residency, awaiting a decision on my asylum case against Egypt. This follows my persecution in Egypt, my being prevented from working there, and my accusation that the Egyptian intelligence service targeted and tracked me in the United States, Turkey, Sweden, and Canada. This was done with the assistance and cooperation of that service and the American authorities, with the aim of destroying my life, humiliating me, and diminishing my dignity. This resulted in a fabricated accident in Egypt that caused me a severe fracture and permanent disability in my leg.
I fully accuse the Egyptian intelligence service of collaborating with the American authorities in orchestrating this accident, in clear violation of Egyptian law, and of committing the crime of espionage and collaboration with foreign entities to harm an Egyptian citizen.
In this letter, I wish to state that my life in Canada is in danger. I urge the Egyptian authorities to investigate the events and developments in my case to ensure my safety and respect for my rights as an Egyptian citizen. I demand that they take immediate and necessary measures to prevent any Egyptian authorities, particularly the Egyptian intelligence services, from targeting me, attempting to end my life, humiliate me, diminish my dignity, or defame me. I also demand that they completely and definitively cease any cooperation or coordination with any foreign government in this matter and put an end to the ongoing targeting of me abroad.
I hope that Your Excellency will give my case your serious attention and kindly convey this message to the relevant authorities in the Egyptian state, foremost among them Major General Hassan Rashad, Head of the Egyptian General Intelligence Directorate, to investigate the grave violations I have suffered.
If the only response to my case, and the response of the American authorities from both the embassy and the relevant Egyptian authorities, is to ignore and remain silent, thereby acknowledging that the life of an Egyptian citizen is not worth their attention, that our dignity is violated, and that our value as Egyptian citizens is despised and considered fair game for killing and humiliation, then I hold the competent Egyptian authorities fully responsible for any harm that may befall me, whether inside or outside Egypt.
What CoPilot confirmed about the silent treatment from consulates and embassies:
What I added after my official message in Egyptian Arabic
My case doesn’t bear any false accusations that my persecution and targeting me is not real and a matter of schizophrenia, I have publicly and officially pressured the department of justice of the united states to indict me they did not , they could not challenge my serious accusations against my government as false under any justification whether it is delusion or other.
I am one of the few who left the gulf countries, and America and returned to Egypt and succeeded to work in Egypt, I refused an offer to work in Qatar and favored to work with an Egyptian company’s branch located in Ethiopia > message : I always favored Egypt and work with an Egyptian company and tried to settle in it , compared with Kuwait, UAE Qatar, and USA.
What I did not mention in this message: In 2008 and 2009, twice I traveled to the USA from Dubai to sit for my CPA exams. Americans asked me to stay; my friends in America asked me to stay. I was offered cash jobs and even a marriage arrangement with a U.S. citizen. Some family members who had relatives in America also asked me to stay and offered to host me in their homes. Everyone else broke their visas and stayed in America.
I DID NOT OVERSTAY. A LIFE IN AMERICA WAS NOT A DREAM FOR ME.
I met the American woman on a language learning App , she was learning Arabic, I was learning Turkish , I was not even on a dating app targeting any foreign women.
I am not a threat to Egypt, America, or Canada, it is the opposite, 20 years ago, I worked in Egypt and taught the Egyptian what saved them days at work, same thing happed with me in 2025, after I was forced to land Egypt and worked in Egypt I taught the Egyptians what saved them days at work, something, Americans do not know and no one teach online, not on LinkedIn, not on Coursera, not on Udemy, EDX or YouTube.
Egypt is losing with me, I can add billions of dollars to the Egyptian Government without costing it a penny, If the Egyptian authorities think we are not worthy enough, we do not have enough dignity as an Egyptian citizens for them to investigate my case - parallel to what Americans are doing - then they at least should not help foreign governments - Americans or Canadians - in attempting to dehumanize us or kill us.
What I did not mention in my video: It is true that I can help the Egyptian government generate billions of dollars as a source of income , indefinitely , without costing it a penny, and it is not about trading stocks algorithmically or urbanizing desert, it will not cost them even opening a mobile phone, but it is not my responsibility. The Egyptian land has resources no other country has, they can not see it, I could see it because I lived in different countries and worked as an Auditor and get to know about different industries.
‼️🚨My life is at risk in Canada and any harm caused to me in Canada or if I died in Canada, is because the Egyptian Mokhabarat did it to me, or with their knowledge and cooperation with Canadians and or Americans. I do not commit suicide, Americans has extracted me from Egypt tortured me for 10 years, tried to kill me, blocked me from protection in 5 countries.
I am a Christian and I do not commit suicide under any circumstances if I die or got harmed in Canada is because the Egyptian intel did it to me or based on their knowledge and cooperation with Canadians and Americans.
Screenshot of the Email sent
On what is happening to me in Canada
My email accounts was hacked along with my Facebook account from the same device - LG Nexus 5 [not my mobile] During my time from February till May in current shelter.








Comments
Post a Comment