The CIA Criminal Enterprise, Episode 10 C : Identity Erasure, Shame Attacks, and the Psychology of Collapse

 


The CIA Tactics Used to Induce Collapse Through Cultural and Emotional Manipulation



I am a target to eliminate by the U.S. Government and a survivor of a legally litigated case internationally and currently active at the Federal Court of Canada, involving persecution, torture, terrorism, and transnational repression across seven countries—the United States, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Qatar, Egypt, Norway, and Canada—attributed to the U.S. government and its allied intelligence networks

  • These allegations fall under federal criminal statutes that impose mandatory investigative duties on the Department of Justice and the FBI — including 18 U.S.C. §§ 2340 (torture), 1038 (false information and terrorism-related claims), 1001 (false statements), and 371 (conspiracy).

  • Despite my repeated invitations to congress, and public pressure, the DOJ has neither disproven these allegations nor exercised its statutory authority to indict me if my claims were false.

Under U.S. law, this sustained absence of action — despite my repeated invitations, public pressure, and formal requests — is evidence that the DOJ and FBI cannot refute the substance of the accusations and have willfully chosen not to perform their mandated legal duties undermining the rule of law, the U.S. constitution and denies the institutional safety or constitutional protection in my case.


By Jace

When the rules no longer protect you, you are forced to protect yourself.

That principle — repeated by Mark Carney, now Prime Minister of Canada — is the reason I continue to create a public record of my case.

I escaped persecution, torture, and violence by the United States government.

I was blocked from employment inside the United States and outside it.

I was blocked from protection in Sweden, the UK, Qatar, Norway, and now Canada.

I was harmed in Egypt, where my leg was broken after I filed a torture complaint with the United Nations.

This is not a coincidence.

This is transnational repression, executed through psychological operations and administrative sabotage.

Since this is a covert operation by the CIA, aided by the FBI, the only protection left is visibility.

This is Episode 10, Part 3 — the continuation of the psychological architecture behind the operation.


1. Identity Erasure: A Classic Psychological Weapon

One of the oldest tactics used in psychological operations is identity erasure — stripping a person of their name, their dignity, and their sense of self.

This tactic is documented in U.S. intelligence history, including its use against prisoners.

I experienced the same pattern:

  • In Canada, staff repeatedly addressed me by my middle name, not my first name.

  • In Norway, an attorney greeted me as “Baz,” ignoring my actual name.

  • In shelters, hospitals, and offices, people avoided using “Jace” even when it was clearly written.

This is not cultural confusion.

This is not an accident.

This is a tactic.

Identity erasure is used to:

  • dehumanize the target

  • destabilize their sense of self

  • weaken their psychological resilience

  • signal to others that the person is “less than”

It is a form of gaslighting — and it is deliberate.


2. Believability: The CIA’s Most Powerful Shield

The greatest weapon in any psychological operation is simple:

“No one will believe you.”

Dr. Ramani calls this the cruelest form of gaslighting.

Dr. Ross describes it as the destruction of believability — the final mask that protects the abuser.

This is why the CIA relies on:

  • cognitive dissonance

  • complexity

  • invisibility

  • psychological confusion

  • staged normality

Who would believe:

  • that Egypt broke my leg on U.S. orders?

  • that the U.S. blocked my employment in multiple countries?

  • that shelters rotated people to stage “natural” violence?

  • that a staged car accident was used to kill me?

  • that a friend was used to deliver a shame attack designed to push me toward suicide?

The answer is: almost no one.

And that is exactly why the tactic works.


3. Shame Attacks: The Attempt to Push Me Toward Suicide

After the staged car accident failed to kill me, the operation escalated.

The next tactic was shame — a weapon specifically chosen because of my cultural background.

One of my closest friends called me and shouted:

“Nothing is working in your life. Your family should be ashamed of you.”

This was not a normal conversation.

It was:

  • timed

  • scripted

  • emotionally violent

  • designed to collapse me

The CIA relies on cultural psychology.

In many Eastern societies, shame is a powerful emotional trigger.

They expected me to internalize failure, guilt, and humiliation.

They expected me to break.

But I didn’t.


4. Why This Tactic Usually Works — And Why It Didn’t

Most targets of psychological operations collapse in one of three ways:

  1. Anger → crime → imprisonment

  2. Despair → suicide or

  3. Confusion → psychiatric hospitalization

This is why most victims never speak.

They are neutralized long before they can expose anything.

But in my case, the operation miscalculated.

They assumed:

  • I would react like previous victims

  • I would internalize shame

  • I would collapse under isolation

  • I would lose my sense of Christian identity

  • I would break psychologically

They did not expect:

  • my auditor mindset

  • my ability to detect anomalies

  • my international experience

  • my resilience

  • my strong Christian faith

  • my ability to document everything

They targeted the wrong person.

5. The Blind Spot: They Misread My Background Completely

The operation relied on stereotypes:

  • “He’s Arab, so shame will break him.”

  • “He’s Eastern, so failure will destroy him.”

  • “He’s Christian now, so he will be isolated.”

  • “He lived in America, so he must have dreamed of America.”

All of these assumptions were wrong.

I grew up in a free, open, upper‑middle‑class environment in Egypt — not in a shame‑based culture.

I lived in five countries before the U.S.

I succeeded in Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, and Turkey.

I grew up in a sports club culture where:

  • people socialize freely

  • women swim freely

  • life is open and modern

  • shame is not a weapon

I did not grow up in the stereotype they relied on.

They miscalculated.


6. Weaponizing Religion: The Switch From Islam to Christianity

The CIA weaponized my conversion in two ways:

1. To isolate me from the Arab world

They knew the moment I was baptized, I would be:

  • rejected

  • smeared

  • misunderstood

  • cut off socially

2. To use shame against me after conversion

Christianity teaches:

“Hope does not put us to shame.” (Romans 5)

But the operation used shame anyway — because they were relying on my old identity, not my new one.

They assumed:

  • I would collapse under guilt

  • I would internalize failure

  • I would feel unworthy

  • I would break spiritually

But faith became a shield, not a weakness.


7. The Mother Attack: Targeting the Deepest Emotional Bond

In Eastern cultures, the mother‑child bond is sacred.

The operation exploited this by:

  • surrounding me with “mother” references

  • triggering memories of my mother’s illness

  • reminding me of her death

  • using emotional cues to destabilize me

This tactic is documented in psychological warfare manuals.

It is designed to:

  • weaken emotional stability

  • induce grief

  • trigger collapse

  • push the target toward self‑harm

But again — it failed.


8. Why I Survived: The Blind Spot They Never Saw

They expected me to collapse like previous targets.

They did not expect:

  • my analytical mind

  • my ability to detect patterns

  • my international exposure

  • my resilience

  • my faith

  • my documentation

  • my refusal to break

They relied on the assumption that:

“He will not survive this.”

But I did.

And now I am documenting everything.


Conclusion: Episode 10, Part 3 — The Psychology of Collapse

This part of the operation was not about physical harm.

It was about breaking the mind:

  • identity erasure

  • shame and other PSYCH attacks (broken bones/no work/no mother/no wife/ no relationship)

  • believability destruction

  • emotional triggers

  • cultural manipulation

  • religious weaponization

  • Visual exclusion

  • Degraded treatments

  • Ignored requests, calls and meetings

  • Anger triggering or baiting

These tactics are designed to push a person toward:

  • suicide

  • crime

  • psychiatric collapse

But they failed.

This is Episode 10, Part 3.

Thank you for reading.

Download my case files from my case website: https://bazjace.wixsite.com/jacerealstory

Or from Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13WQaidXAsMlG2g8O6tuYTgKHnbni2yIO?usp=drive_link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documenting a higher #risk in #Canada

The CIA Criminal Enterprise, Episode 10 B: Extraction, Believability, and the Manipulation of Reality